Sequel is out!

Hey guys! I know it's been a long time, but I just got around to wattpad and I have several chapters to the sequel written. Now, the sequel is more like a prequel, a look into Jared's life. The title is The Truth. I'll probably post every week or two weeks depending on how busy I am.

A little info on why I'm so busy:
Last year I attended a private school. Originally it was a great school with a great curriculum and the system was amazing. My mom got a training to be able to work in the school and she told me about how everything worked. I was a little skeptical because all my life I attended public school and I had my friends and I was in all honors classes, but I agreed for my siblings.

Upon attending the school, I noticed I wasn't getting any new material, I was receiving things in previous year. Turns out the administrator held me back the whole year, when I wasn't supposed to be held back, and I also received no high school credits.
So now that I'm homeschooled, I have to catch up and complete everything I need to in order to be able to graduate next year and receive all necessary credits.

Now that you are caught up, I hope you all understand why I haven't been so active on wattpad and what took so long to update the sequel/prequel.

I'm sorry for taking so long!
Please check out The Truth! I hope you all like it.
Please comment and vote on it too!
~Nat