Chapter Thirteen

He grabbed me by my hair and picked me up, leveling me with his face.

"You will obey me," he snarled, his breath washing over my face. With that said, he brought his fist up and punched me in the stomach.

The breath was knocked out of me and I gasped in pain, holding onto my stomach and attempting to even my breathing.

He dropped me on the ground and I sluggishly tried to crawl away, but a brute kick to the stomach made me fall again.

He straddled me and pinned my hands above my head. Seeing the opportunity, I opened my mouth and screamed, but it was cut short when he covered my mouth with his hand.

It was the first sound I had made in twelve years and it made my throat ache.

"It's too late to open your mouth and speak darlin'," he whispered.

He struggled to untie his belt with one hand and my eyes widened as I wriggled to get out with my now free hands. Not this again!

Fresh tears sprung to my eyes at the thought of what he was going to do.

"Stay still!" He demanded, back handing my across the face. I cradled my injured cheek, but continued to try and get out of his grasp.

Finally, he had his belt open and he was inching toward my pants. In a desperate attempt to get free, I head butted him and he fell back, holding his head in pain. A sharp pain was going through my head but I stumbled up and tried to walk back towards the park.

The world was spinning around me and I squinted against the blinding sun.

Distracted by the pain, I didn't notice when he got up, but I did feel when he grabbed my leg and pulled me back down under him.

I screamed. Over and over again, until he covered my mouth.

"Shut up!" He growled and wrapped his hand around my neck. Tears streamed down my face as my throat was closing and making it hard to breathe.

I grabbed at his hands and scratched at them, but he wasn't letting go.

In one swift second, he had my pants around my ankles and he was unzipping his own pants.

I tried kicking up my leg and hitting him in his friend, but he tightened his hand around my neck and punched my stomach with the other.

He leaned up towards my ear and whispered softly, "now, I'm going to let go of your throat, don't you dare scream or it'll be much, much worse for you, understood?"

He loosened his hold on my neck and I nodded my head, coughing as the air returned to my lungs.

"Good," he smirked.

And the torture began.

********

The clouds slowly moved, in so many different sizes, passed the sun and finally out of my view.

They looked so fluffy.. And free.

Why couldn't I have been a cloud?

So pure and fluffy and free.

Instead, I'm filth. I've already been deprive of my innocence and therefore not pure anymore.

It's been about half an hour since he punished me. I shuddered at the thought and wiped my tears away again. It hurt so much.

What should I do? Should I go to the police? The thought crossed my mind, but I kept having doubts.

What if they don't believe me and for going, I get in trouble by him?

I shuddered at the thought and slowly sat up, wincing in pain and biting my lip. I estimated the time as I looked at the position of the sun. It was definitely after twelve. It was probably the end of the school day, but what would I say if I went back? Even if it was to get my phone. 

I stupidly left it in my locker and I deeply regret it now.

I would have to walk home now and come up with an excuse for my mom later. Shakily getting on my feet, I walked back to the park slowly, wincing every few steps. Finally making it to the park, I looked around and saw that it was empty, of course no one was going to hear me.

I took a shaky breath and walked out of the park as fast as possible, not wanting to see what would happen if I stayed at that park any longer.

Walking on the side of the road, I silently cried. That park had been my favorite one since I was a child and now it was tainted with the terrible memory of him. He always had to ruin everything, didn't he?

I angrily wiped the tears away and continued the half an hour walk back home, crying, thinking and in pain the whole way.

*******

I heard the door open and I clenched my eyes close tighter.

"Nina!"

Dang it, my mom already knew I was home. That meant the school called her at her job. That meant I was in big trouble.

"Nina, get down here now!" She yelled up the stairs and I winced, climbing out of bed and slowly descending the stairs. My little brother met me at the bottom of the stairs and smiled a toothy grin at me, hugging me tight.

"Nina, guess what happened at school to-" he was cut off by my mother and that was when I noticed her standing in the living room.

I couldn't meet her eyes , but I heard when she told Jose to go to his room.

As soon as the closing of his door was heard, silence was the only thing in the house. The silence was so loud that it bothered even me. I was used to silence, but not this kind.

"Nina," she started off and her voice was so calm that I had to look at her face. It was the total opposite to her voice. Her eyes held so much anger that it scared me. Her mouth was set in a thin line and her eyebrows were furrowed. All in all, she looked furious.

"Where- where were you today, at lunch and for the rest of the day?" her voice continued to be calm and I licked my lips, but didn't answer.

"You will answer me now!" I jumped in shock at her furious yell and nervously wrung my wrists, but still kept my silence.

She opened her mouth to yell again, but instead she was interrupted by a knock on the door. She sighed angrily at the interruption and walked over to open the door.

"Jared? What are you doing here?" her voice was laced in confusion which made her accent more pronounced.

I rushed over standing next to my mom and standing there was, in fact, Jared. I gave him a questioning look and he played it off cool.

"Well, why are you here?" my mom asked again impatiently and I wondered the same thing. Why was he here?

"Well I wanted to apologize, for taking Nina out of school before it ended," he said calmly and my eyes widened once again. What was he doing?

My mom's face rearranged to the angry one she had before, "so you're saying, you skipped school with my daughter and that's where she was for the rest of the school day?" she asked calmly.

"Yes ma'am," he answered back and my mom turned back to me.

"Is that true, Nina?" she questioned and I looked back at Jared for a few seconds and he discreetly nodded his head at me. Looking back at my mom, I licked my lips nervously before nodding my head at her.

Her lips set in a firm line and she looked between us, "I don't want to see you with my daughter. I forbid you from ever speaking with him," she turned her attention to me and I nodded my head, my heart dropping to my stomach.

"You're grounded."

*********

Okay readers, I'm sorry for taking long to update, again. But writer's block sucks and I need a cure from it if anyone has one.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

And possibly follow?

Until next time sweetums :*