INTRODUCTION

Hii everyone
I know a lot of people knows all the character and the story but still let give a breif introduction to the ones who are not awarr about the show..

Characters
Suman pandya (mother of the pandya boys , her husband died and she is paralyzed)

Gautam pandya( gombi) Elder brother ( Suman's elder son, he handles the pandya store after his father's death)

Dhara pandya ( wife of gombi and like a mother figure to the other three pants brother's )

Dev pandya ( Suman's 2 son is younger to gombi but elder to other brothers
Is sweet in nature married to the love of his life rishita)

Shiva pandya ( Suman's third son is younger to gombi and dev but elder to Krish , works with gombi and dev in the store ,is out spoken, people think of him as rude and disrespectful but has a heart of gold, loves his family the most )

Krish pandya ( suman's youngest son ,extreamly naughty but loveable )

Raavi pandya ( wife of shiva pandya )

Rishita pandya ( wife of dev pandya)

Story so far

Raavi is a orphan who use to live with her mausi maa and mausa paa after the death of her parents, had only one dream from childhood to marry dev and be a part of pandya family ,use to love dev from childhood.. But coudn't marry him because dev loved rishita and raavi get to know this when rishita comes to the mandap on the day of dev and raavi marraige ,dev tell everyone that he cant marry raavi and that he loves rishita , this breaks raavi and she tries commiting suicide but is saved by shiva ( shiva and raavi hates each other from childhood ). After seeing the condition of raavi ,dhara requests shiva to get married to raavi to which he agrees because he loves his dhara bhabhi a lot ,where as raavi agrees because of her mausa pa...
So now raavi is married to shiva and dev is married to rishita..

Rishita somewhat hates or is irritated towards raavi and dhara because raavi wanted to maary dev and disrespects dhara because she was getting them married..

Raavi is angry on dhara because dhara knew about dev not been in love with raavi still didn't told this to raavi so she is just little angry on dhara but never disrespects her..