mark you mine

Authors note
So the topic in this chapter is little sensetive and it might Not be liked my many of you , but I felt it was kind if important to writes this..
So I m really sorry if this hurts you in any way..
Criticism totally accepted..
___________________________________________

Shiva's pov

It was around 3'o clock when I woke up to go to washroom , freeing myself from my sleeping beauty I went towards the washroom only to see a blood stains on my t-shirts ..
Firstly I kind of panicked but then realising the reason of it I calmed down ,changed my T-shirt And placed Raavi's fresh clothes in there and  went towards her to wake her up

Raavi , uth jaa - I Said but she snuggled More into me
After trying One More time I saw her opening her eyes looking at me questionly..

Jaa change karke aa- I told her calmly
Through she looked at me confussed but when realisation drown her she hurridely got of the bed, she felt even More embarrassed when she saw the blood stain on the bed, she avoided eye contact with me..

Raavi jaa change kr le tere kapde Maine rakh diye ha washroom main toh tu jaa fresh hoja - I told her.

Nodding her head she walked towards the washroom still with her head hung low..

I quickly removed the bedsheet changing it with a new one..
I went down to get her a cup of coffee with some chocolate..
I had read it on internet that chocolates helps girls in this period cramps , so we always keep chocolate in our fridge..

After some times I went towards our bedroom only to see it vacant..
I hurriedly ran toward the Terrace to find her there ,that's her hiding spot when ever she is upset about something..

As I guessed she stood there near the railling with her head hung low..
I stepped forward only to hear her crying ..
Why does she has to cry for this..- I thought..

I stood behind her caging her between me and Wall and turned her around..
Her face was all red because of the crying.
It pains my heart to see her in this form.
Before I could say anything she Said between her hiccups

Iii.aamm.am..so.sorr.sorry - still crying..

I held her in my arms keeping the coffee mug and the chocolate on the railling..

Shiva : raavi rroo mat naa please..
Raavi: I kn..know its kind of nasty waking up like this..
( she Said still crying )

Not knowing what else to do.
I carried her in my arms as I know standing will only stress her More.

I moved towards the sofa we have kept on the Terrace and settled down there with her my lap..

She was still crying hugging me..

I signed And Said..

Shiva : Raavi , Ye nasty nhi ha Ye zindagi ha , life ha ..
Aur is main roni wali koi baat nhi ha..

I Said holding her close , while massing her stomach smoothly with my left hand..
She still continued crying..

Shiva : tujhe pta ha naa ki tu roti ha toh jaan meri nikalti ha please mat ro.
Aur main toh tera Shiva hu naa ,to tujhe mujhse kaisi sharam..
Tujhe embarassed feel krne ki koi zaroorat nhi ha...
Please ro mat, please...

She looked at me adoration hugged me tightly..

I too hugged her And carried her in my arms walking towards our room.
I moved on the bed with her still in my arms , lying down I pulled the blanked over us letting sleep consume us once More..
Because it was too early for us to wake..