together forever..

Its been a 6 days since raavi and shiva came out from hardik's house..

When shiva got up the next day , with raavi still sleeping on him tightly hugging him , he realised how much he has missed all these..
And how beautiful there life would have been if all those things wouldn't have happened...

Shiva has called krish asking him to open the gate for which krish obliged as he could sense the happiness in shiva's voice..
After that Shiva dropped raavi at mami's house and went to his..
Although raavi wanted to go to pandya house directly, shiva convensed her to wait for 6-7 days..

So right now shiva was sitting in his house , planning everything along with everyone..
He has personally asked forgiveness from everyone for what all he did skipping the part of his suicide as they both have decided to bury that fact and to never tell the family about that..

Krish - 1 din main sb ho jaiyega, pr tu kal plan suru kar de

Dev- ek hafta ruk ja toh dates same hi rahenge..

Shiva - tb tk kacha chaba jaiyegi wo mujhe..

Gautam- sahi khe rha , jo krna ha jaldi jaldi karo, aab wait nhi ho rha ha..

Dhara -saari taiyaari karni hogi hume, kaam decide kr lo sab..

They all nodded at that and went to do their alloted works...

It was night when shiva came to mami's house and as usual anita opened the gate , as raavi was angry on him for not taking her to the pandya house..

Anita- raavi toh nhi pata par main zaroor tera sir phod dungi, itna kyu late kr rha ha.

Shiva- yaar time lagta ha ,achanak se kaise kr du plan kar rha tha kal se start ha..

(Shiva said while walking inside, he eyed anita about raavi who pointed at her room)

Feeling like a prey he walked into his lioness den...

Raavi was arranging her bed to sleep when she felt shiva behind..
She turned and within second shiva pulled her to him hugging her tightly...

Raavi too wrapped her arms around him buring her face in the crook of his neck , in hailing his sent...

Shiva - kaisi ha ,

Raavi- tu ghar kyu nahi le jaa rha ha mujhe..

Shiva - kal tujhse pta chal jaiyega...

Raavi looked at him and pouted , to which shiva kissed her pout..

Raavi- khana khaya ha tune?

Shiva nodded his head in a yes as he has already eaten in the store...

They both sat down on the bed with shiva's head on Raavi's lap , while raavi gently stroke his hair..

They both just sat like that , not at all speaking , just enjoying their time...

It was morning when shiva came to the pandya house..

Dhara- aa gaya tu , chal taiyaar hoja..

Shiva nodded and went to get ready , today they all have to go to mami's house ..

After around 1 hr when shiva was ready along with everything else, they all walked out...

Once they all reached the narayan house jagat opened the door with a smile..
While anita too had a smile on her face, even prafulla was there with a genuine smile on her face ( prafulla has asked fro forgiveness from suman maa and everyone else)
but raavi looked confused seeing everyone there..