Giving it a try

Authors pov

Everyone was ready with their luggage , they were waiting for gaumbi And Shiva to come who have gone somewhere without telling anyone

Dhara : Ye dono kaha reh gai ha ?

Dev : bhabhi abhi baat hui Shiva se bas aa rhe ha..

Just then they saw 2 cars coming inside the gate..
Soon the car came and stopped next to then , they all were eyeing each other with curiosity when , gaumbi stepped down from One car And Shiva from the other..

Krish was the first One to react
Krish : gaumbi hum isse jaiyenge kya station ?
Gautam : station nhi shimla jaiyenge car se , Maine socha jb itna kr rhe ha toh isko road trip hi kr lete ha waise bhi sirf 13 ghante ka safar ha toh car hi sahi ha..

Everyone smiled brightly at that even raavi ( because road trip was her favourite)..
There was a change in Raavi's attitude And dhara And gaumbi could see it..

Dhara smiled remembering her conversation with gaumbi And raavi yesterday night.

Flashback ( dhara And gaumbi conversation)

In gautam And dhara room

They both were resting on the bed hugging each other when dhara Said

Dhara: gaumbi , tumhe kya lgta ha Maine sahi kiya kya Shiva aur raavi ko ek bandhan main bandh ke?
( dhara was having this delema from the Day she had An encounter raavi in the kitchen..)

Gautam( sleepy voice): haa dhara Aacha kiya ha tune , aur tu tension mat le SB bht jaldi theek ho jaiyega..

Dhara (eyes closed): kitna Aacha hota na gaumbi agar dono ko pyaar ho jata..
( dhara didn't wanted to disclose to gautam that raavi loves Shiva , it was their secret)

Gautam( sleepy voice ): PYAAR to sirf raavi ko hona baaki ha Shiva ko toh ho hi chuka ha..

That made dhara open her eyes And trun quickly towards gaumbi , And screem

Dhara : kya bola Shiva ko raavi se PYAAR ho gaya ha ..

Gautam long forgot his sleep, he was looking at dhara with horror..
What has he done , it was his secret with his brother..
He looked at dhara who had an expression of shock..
He needed to cover it

Gautam( horrified) :nhi Milne aisa nhi bola , Maine kb bola.

Dhara (angrily) :gaumbi jhooth mat bolo ,Maine khud suna ha ,tune bola ha, tum need mai the main nhi..

Gautam looked at dhara, he was loosing his confidence infront of his wife , but he didn't wanted to betray Shiva as well.. He composed himself and Said..

Gautam : tere kaan baj rhe ha , Maine aisa kuch nhi kaha ha  , chup chap so jaa dhara aur mujhe bhi sone se .

Dhara knew that gaumbi won't tell anything unless she plays her trump card..
So she quitely moved towards him , gaumbi looked with horror at dhara as he saw her lips slitely touching his...
Dhara smriked when she saw gaumbi trembling..She was his strength And weakness both..

Dhara ( innocently) : tum mujhe nhi bataoge gaumbi, apni dhara ko...
Humne aaj to kuch nhi chupaya ha naa toh Ye kyu..
Shiva pyaar krta ha raavi se kya?

Dhara Said while tracing his face with her fingers And her lips still touching his..
And now it was time for her trump card

Dhara : tumhe meri kasam gaumbi , mujhe batao..