Feelings 2

Author's p.o.v.

Both shiva and raavi were just looking at each other , maybe silently trying to tell each other the things they won't say out aloud..
, suddenly there was a knock on the door which brought both of them out of their though..
While raavi moved towards the door to open it , shiva sat respectfully on the bed..

Dhara gombi and Krish  were waiting outside the room so that they could go and meet shiva..

As soon as raavi opened the door dhara ran inside seeing shiva awake ..

Dhara: shiva , mera baccha tu theek ha naa aab ( she asked concerned, thought she was trying hard not to cry ,her tiers betrayed her )

Shiva : jee bhabhi theek hu aab

Dhara : tujhe fever ha , Medici....

Raavi: di usse fever raat se thi , main thandi patti di thi usse aabhi kaafi aram ha.  ( Raavi answered because she knew that dhara will get more concerned after knowing about the fever)

Gautam: raavi tune bola kyu nhi, hum sb aa jate ,tu raat bhar jagi hui thi..

Raavi : nhi gombi mujhe laga aap log bhi thake hue hoge is liye nhi jagaya aur main thi na iska khayal rakhne ke liye..

Thought dhara , gombi and Krish looked happy with raavi's statement thinking she actually cared for shiva and took care of him   ,  while shiva on the other hand knew the truth , on why she took
Care of him slightly chuckled..
Thought no one else heard his chuckled but raavi did and it pained her heart to know that shiva took her words of taking his care because of dhara di and rest of the family very seriously..
Aise toh jb dekho serious baat ko bhi mazak main leke ladne lgta ha aur aaj jb gusse main kuch bola toh serious le liya..
Kitna gadhera ha ye ladka.. Raavi thought.,..

Krish: chalo badhiya ha , shiva tu kheek ho gaya , aab tu aur raavi bhabhi bhi chalna mandir hamare saath.

Shivi (shiva and raavi together): mandir ?
Kyu , kya baat ha?

They asked together and then looked at each other..

Dhara : wo puja krni ha , kal hum sb ko haveli ke liye nikalna ha is liye maa ne kaha ha ki dono naye jode mandir jake ashirvad le le..

Raavi : par di , shiva ki tabiyat aabhi utni theek nhi hui ha , usse aabhi bhi weakness ha..

Gombi : haa dhara is liye ek kaam krte ha hum kal haveli jake hi puja kar lenge..
Shiva ko aram ki zaroorat ha , maa ko main samjha dunga..

Shiva : are nhi gombi , aisi koi baat nhi ha main theek hu , maa ne kaha ha toh kuch soch ke hi kaha hoga na..
Hum chalte ha mujhe koi dikkat nhi ha.

Raavi : par shiva tu the...

Shiva : main theek hu , tension leke ki zaroorat nhi ha..
He said the last part looking at her ,
Shiva didn't knew why but he was hurt that raavi took care of him just for dhara bhabhi and the family, he knew that they always use to fight and that they can never fell in love , and that he shouldn't feel any hurt by raavi's word , but he can't help it , all the words were hurting him and the thing that was hurting him more was the fact that her eyes have only  potrated hurt, and anger when ever they use to see him..
( Kya sach main , mein itna bura hu ki ye chipkali mujhse itna nafrat karti ha ki mujhe dekh ke isse dukh hota hai aur gussa aata hai, agar aisi baat ha toh main nhi aaounga iske samne , kaam se kaam ise dukh toh nhi hoga na hi ye gussa karegi).

Krish who was observing their face  knew that they both are just misunderstanding each other but he can't blame either of them.
While raavi was hurt or should he say very hurt with Everything that was happening, shiva was also hurt but it was not visible, or no body could see it.