Family

Author's pov

It was one of the days when the pandya niwas was decorated beautifully , and everyone was in a havoc today doing all the necessary arrangements..

It was rishita's birthday today and being her first birthday after the marriage it was a big thing for the pandya so there was a birthday party and also a small ceremony that was arranged to announce rishita's pregnancy...

Yess rishita was 3 weeks pregnant , and since everyone has got the news they all were literally jumping here and there...

Flashback

Shiva and raavi both parted from.each other once they heard their phone ringing , cursing whom so ever it was shiva walked out and picked the phone only to see dev calling

Ye sach mai kabab main haadi ha - shiva thought and picked the phone only to hear dev's panicked voice

Shiva : dev kya hua ,kaha ha tu

Dev : shiva maim hospital main hu rishita behosh ho gai achanak se please tu jaldi aaja main address message krta hu mujhe bht daar lg rha ha

Shiva : tu tension mat le main aata hu

Shiva turned to meet Raavi's worried face

Shiva : hume chala hoga rishita behosh ho gai ha.. Dev usse hospital leke gaya ha

Raavi hurriedly nodded and walked to wear her clothes while shiva too picked up his fresh clothes and they both walked out..

They informed krish and left to the hospital..

Once they reached the hospital shivaran towards dev who was sitting on a near by bench but once he saw shiva he to ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

Shiva: dev kya hua ha doctor ne kuch kaha

Before dev could reply they heard the doctor coming out of the ward..

Dev : doctor kya hua ha usse wo achanak se behosh kyu ho gai

Doctor : mr pandya shant ho jaiyea ghabrane ki baat nhi ha ,
You should be happy aapki wife pregnant ha 2 week pregnant ..

They all had a shocked and a happy reaction on their face

Shiva looked at dev to bring him out of his trace and hugged him while raavi walked inside to meet rishita..

The boys to followed and saw raavi hugging rishita happily , they both looked up while rishita's eyes locked with dev's whos happiness can be seen on his face..

Finally their will have a bundle of happiness in their home soon..

Flashback end

Its been one week since they all got to know the news and since then everyone was trying to keep her happy , gautam dhara and suman have also came the very next day because they didn't wanted to leave her alone..

Rishita too was enjoying all the care and attention but more than that she was feeling blessed that her family was there for her.. Though she misses her own family some times she was blessed to have this one with her..

She looked at dev who was sitting beside her feeding her with a constant smile on his face , it felt like someone has glued a smiled on him , it has not left his face from the moment they got the news..

Rishita : dev stop smiling

Dev: I cant help it.. Itni badi khushi ha ki main bata nhi skta hu