Feelings

Author's p.o.v.

As soon as raavi show shiva shivering
She knew he was having fever,
She hurridely came towards him with a blanket and tugged at him , the way shiva was sivering with fever she felf a pain in her heart ,the concern she suddenly felt for him was something new and she had no reason as to why was she feeling so concerned for him..
Though she never hated him , and it was always shiva who use to pick up a fight with her and truth to be told she liked fighting with him..
But suddenly these concern feeling were new to her..

Raavi felt shiva coughing which brought her back from her thought

Raavi: shiva tu hosh main ha naa
Kuch toh bol ,

Shiva (with great difficulty ) opened his eyes and saw raavi's concerned face..
The fever was not helping him much but the concern he saw on her face for him made him shocked..

Raavi: shiva tujhe bukhar ha main jake thanda pani aur kadha leke aati hu tu ruk..

Saying this raavi ran towards the kitchen and was making kadha for shiva as fast as she could.
At that moment the fact that her heart was broken didn't bother her nor the fact how her life has changed , the only thing that mattered to her was that she needed to take care of him..

Soon raavi came back to the room with kadha and ice water only to see shiva sleeping because of the fever..

Raavi: shiva uth naa , dekh kadha lai hu pe le thoda ,aram milega..

Shiva tried opening his eye but coudn't..
Raavi saw this and decided to check his fever first. Taking out the thermometer from the first aid kit she checked his fever..
Raavi: 103 hey somnath , itna zyada fever ha isse toh..
And without saying anything she started giving him cold water sponging..

Shiva who was still weak could feel and hear everthing raavi was doing and saying ,but he was not in a state to do or say anything..

Raavi's p.o.v.

It was around 2:30 when i got up to change the water with another cold water..
Though the fever was little down shiva was still week infact very week..

Soonn i came in the room and continued giving him the sponging and i didn't even realise when i fell asleep on his chest ( as raavi was sitting on a stool near the bed she bended towards shiva and fell asleep on his chest)..

Author's p.o.v.

It was morning when raavi felt her pillow moving up and down ( ye kya ho rha ha , mera takiya kyu hil rha ha , heh somnath kahi bhukamp (earthquack) toh nhi aa gaya ) she thought with her eyes still closed and opened her eyes only to see shiva's face very close to her, she then saw that she was sleeping on his chest and the her moving pillow was shiva's chest.. She awkwardly blussed slightly but soon realised her state..
She tried getting up but her mangalsutra got stucked with shiva's chain and she again fell back on his chest, not wanting to wake shiva up and make this awkward situation more awkward she slowly removed her mangalsutra from his chain and went from there..

Here shiva who was awak from a long time was seeing all these from his eyes slight open..

When he woke up few hours back because of his hunger ,he saw raavi sleeping with her head on his chest, though he was feeling hungry he didn'g wanted to wake her up , because he knew she was awake in the night taking care of him.
And secondly he was feeling an unknown emotion inside him , he didn't knew what it was and why it was but he knw it was something he never felt for anyone before..

Shiva was still in thought when he heard the washroom door open....

Raavi's p.o.v.

As soon as i came out from the washroom i was shiva sleeping , some where i was relifed that he didn't see me sleeping on his chest..