a new chance..

Author's pov

Raavi stood there looking at shiva who was looking at her with so much emotion that she can't even name it..

It wasn't that she didn't wanted to give him a chance but before all these raavi wanted to know about his 8 months that he was away...She wanted to know what he did in these months..

She got of the bed and walked towards the window , looking at the rain outside..

Shiva felt hurt seeing her walking away like that but he knew he deserved it..

He too got up and was about to leave when raavi said

Raavi- mujhe un 8 mahino ke baar main janana ha shiva ,tune kya kiya kaha gaya tha sb janana ha..
Ek ek cheez , ek ek detail..

Shiva was stunned hearing that, no one asked him about these 8 months , surely his family asked him about the scar that was on his forehead but not exactly about these 8 months and he was somewhere or the other relaxed about this because maybe he hasn't done a lot of things in these 8 months but what he has done will surely leave few people furious..
And specially raavi..
He have spent all these months just thinking about her but there was something he did which he realised he shouldn't have..

Shiva looked at her who was although still looking outside the window but shiva knew she was waiting for him to speak..

Shiva gathered a lot of courage and said

Shiva - raavi main uske baare main baat nhi krna chatha hu please...

Shiva said with a heavy heart...

Raavi's heart skipped a beat on that ,
He wanted to avoid that topic , she turned towards shiva and in a fraction of second she was standing infront of him..

She looked at shiva who was avoiding eye contact with her..

Raavi- aisa kya tha shiva ?
Aur tu mujhse nazre kyu chura rha ha

Shiva still didnt looked at her and this broke raavi more, than anything..

She stumbed on the bed tears streaming down her face while shiva stood still just standing away from the bed..

Raavi couldn't believe it her shiva , her SHIVA could do anything like that , how can he , how can he do something like that...
She looked at him and when she found him still avoiding her gaze she lost it..
Getting up from the bed she walked towards him and grabbed him by his collar and said

Raavi- kar kaise skta ha tu aisa kuch shiva , kaise kr skta ha ek bhi mera khayal nhi aaya tujhe , mera chehra terr samne nhi aaya jb tu wo krne jaa rha ha..
Kaise kr skta ha tu aur phir bolta ha ki tu mujhse pyaar krta ha ye pyaar nhi ha shiva...
Tune kaise kr diya wo sb..
Bol mujhe..

Raavi was literally shaking him while still shiva stood there avoiding her gaze...

Raavi- kyu shiva kyu kiya tune ye , batana mujhe ,bol teri chuppi bardash nhi ho rhi ha mujhse please bol ki tune kuch nhi kiya ha please...

Shiva just kept looking at nothing in particular completely avoiding her gaze...

Raavi went silent for 2 second before she said

Raavi- tune mauka manga tha na , nhi de rhi main tujhe mauka , nhi de rhi hu, suna tune nhi de rhi hu main tujhe mauka..
Jaa rhi hu main shiva aur is baar sach main kabhi nhi aaungi..

Raavi started walking towards the door but shiva hurriedly grabbed her hand and said

Shiva - nhi raavi please I m sorry , main dobara kabhi aisa nhi karunga pata nhi us din mujhe kya ho gaya tha kaun se weak point pe tha main life ke mujhe wo krna pada , par I am sorry I am.really sorry please mujhe maaf kar se ki maine suicide krne ki koshish ki kabhi nhi karunga phir I m sorry...