worries

Raavi's p.o.v

It been 7 hours since shiva fainted and i don't know why i was not feeling very good about it , it was hurting me to see him like this.. And i don't even know why was it hurting me..
I closed my eyes remebering the exact moment when he fainted

Flashback starts

I was struggling to get myself out of his grib when he suddenly left me and even before i could respond , he fainted , i was too shock to response

Raavi: shiva , ( i asked shaking him)
Uth na shiva, shiva uth
I tried calling him but he did not responde , i was very scared , gombi ,dhara di ,dev krish please jaldi aaao shiva behosh ho gya ha please
I shouted

Hearing raavi's voice everyone came hurridely towarsds their room to see shiva laying on the floor and raavi trying to wake him up..They went towards were they were and started waking shiva

Gautam: shiva , kya hua isse raavi
(gombi asked her )

Raavi: pta nhi gombi ye achanak se behosh ho gya (she said while sobbing)

Dhara : gombi isse upper bed pe le chalo aur dev doctor ko phone kr aur krish tu jake paani leke aa..

While dev and krish went to do the given task gombi carried shiva to his bed, dhara and raavi was constantly crying ,while rishita stood there not knowing what to do..

It was after some time that doctor came and examined him..

Doctor : ghabrane ki baat nhi ha bas thoda sa stress ha aur kuch nhi

Dhara : pr doctor isse hosh kyu nhi aa rha ha ? ( she asked while crying )

Doctor : stress ke karan iski body week ho gai ha is liye , thod aram krne dijiyea isse hosh aa jaiyega , aur haa isse weakness ho gai ha toh uska dhayan rakhiyega..

Gombi: ji doctor , aaiye main aapko chod ke aata hu..

Doctor left with gombi while the rest stood there..
Raavi didnt know why but she was crying , and all she knew that it was not because what ever happned with her , but what was the reason for her crying was still unknown..

Dhara: Aisa toh kabhi nhi hua phir achanak se kyu?

Krish : bhabhi ye subha se khe rha tha ki iske sir maim dard ha ho skta ha issi karan bas faint ho gya ho

Gombi suddenly came and stood beside dhara and said ( hum sab chalte ha yaah se ,usse rest krne do hosh aa jaiyega usse)

Dhara: nhi main nhi jaoung...

She did'nt complete her statenment when she saw gombi giving her a look toh come..
Dhara di and everyone silenly went from there while gombi asked me to call them if i.need anything..

Flashback ends

It was evening and still shiva didn't woke up dhara di , maa ,gombi everyone was worried about him , even i was , i dont know why but it was hurting a lot , even though the only thing i do with him was fight it was hurting me to see him like that.

I was very tired ,both physically and mentally

Every thing that happened from yesterday till today was too kuch to take and i wanted to cry but i couldn't..
I looked at shiva who was still sleeping and thoughy about everything thay happened yesterday
How dev rejected me and broke my dream ,how he marries rishita ,how i was going to end my life ,and specially how my life has changed drastically..

When mausa paa requested me to marry shiva  i coudn't help but feel more broken but i knew i coudn't help it because mausa paa was like a father to me and it was first time in my life that he asked me for something..
I dont know how and why dhara di came to this solution of marrying me with shiva but i was hurt very hurt to be exact but as i said i was not in a position to say no because of mausa ma and mausa paa ,they already have an unmarried daughter in their house (anita di), i didn't wanted to be a burden as well...

The whole night i was crying ,about everything that happened , i was married in the pandya family , but not with dev , with shiva...i won't lie that i didn't wanted to see shiva ,i wanted to see him , i wanted him to come and atleast fight with me so that will help to reduse my pain it will distract me from my pain , my hurt  but he never came and i didn't even realise when i fell asleep...
And in the morning also when i woke up the room was empty ,there was no sign of him ( why would there be he hates me ,,he just married because dhara di asked him ,why will he be there for me )..

With a heavy heart i dragged myself form the bed towards the washroom to freshnup.. After completing my routine i went to the kitchen to make tea for everyone atleast i need to do something that will distract me..

I was making the tea when i felt someone's presence in the kitchen and turned only to see shiva standing in the entrence , oh so now he is showing me his face aabhi tak kaha tha , he silently came and stood beside me , i was waiting for him to atleast say something because i was angry he didn't even came to the room ,forget about talking or fighting whatever happened we atleast need to talk but no
Aise to bada jhagrta rhta ha mujhse aur aaj jb mujhe chaiyea ki wo jhagre toh baat hi nhi kr rha ha..

I looked at him from the corner of my eyes to see him looking at the boiling tea , i know tea is his favourite and he drinks a special tea with extra sugar..
I was in my own thought when i saw him puring milk in other utensil and making tea, even before i could ask him about whom is he making tea ,but dhara di came just on time and asked him the same to whivh he replies that he didn't wanted to burden anyone..
At which i looked at him feeling hurt and angry ( what makes him think that i will not make tea for him i was just waiting for others to serve and then add extra sugar in his ) but no , he has to take it other waise..

Soon everyone was having tea and i don't know why i was not in a mood to be around anyone .. So i quitely went from there to arrange ny clothes in the cupboard when shiva came in the room , we shared an eye lock , but then again we resumed our work ,while i continued to arrange my clother ,he went towards the sofa and started doing his work..

I was in my own thought when i turned around only to collide with shiva , we both held each other to prevent the fall , i was looking at him when suddenly the chai insident came in my mind and i pushed him asking him to leave me , and when he left me and fell down i didnt knew what to do...

I was still in my thought when dhara di came inside , with gombi and a cup of tea in her hand

Dhara : raavi chai pe le tune kuch khaya bhi nhi ha

Raavi: nhi di maan nhi ha

Gombi: raavi tere naa khane peene se usse hosh nhi aa jaiyega , jb aana hoga tb hi aaiyega is liye tu apni sehat mat bigad aur chai pe le aavha lagega..

I coudn't resist gombi so i silently took the cup from dhara di and began having my tea while dhara di sat beside shiva

Dhara: itne dino se iski tabiyat theem nhi thi aur kisi ko bataya bhi nhi isne
Dekho na gombi kitna time ho gya ha pr aabhi tk mere bache ko hosh nhi aaya ha (cryling)

Gombi : dhara wo theek ha bas usse aram ki zaroorat ha tum dono tension mt lo...
Doctor ne kaha ha na..

Dhara di and gombi sat there for some time , before they went back..

It was night and still shiva didn't woke up , i was getting scared now..
I went in the kitchen to tell dhara di that i don't feel like having food to which she gave me an understanding look  and asked me to rest ...

I went to our room and saw him still sleeping..
I quickly changed my clothes and went towards the bed ,  i was about to sit on the bed when i lost balance and fell on him , i tried to balance myself and look at his face when i suddenly felt my hand very warm .. I looked at him and gently touvhed his face to check his temperature only to find it very hot.
Raavi in mind : ( isse to bukhar ha )
Gombi ko batati hu , pr bht late ho gya ha sb so chuke honge..
Kya kru..

I was still thinking when i saw him shivering...