Leaving you

Author's pov

Dhara and gaumbi both were concerned about shiva and raavi.. Once they were inside their own room ,dhara broke down completely hugging gaumbi, crying for the pain her childrens are going through..
Gaumbi tried too console her but he was himself feeling their pain just like her..

Dhara : gaumbi , kb khatam hoga mere baacho ka dard, aur kitni dard likha ha unki kismat main..

Gaumbi : dhara sambhal khud ko , aur jo likha ha kismat main wahi hoga ,hum kuch badal toh nhi skte ha...

Dhara : kaise sambhalu gaumbi , batao naa kitne takhleef main ha wo aur hum kuch kr bhi nhi skte ha..

Gaumbi : dhara , unki takleef unhe hi khatam krni hogi , hum unka dard mehsoos kr skte ha ,baat nhi skte ha dhara..
Wo unhe khud krna hoga..

Gautam didn't knew whether he was consoling dhara or himself..

Other scene

Raavi and shiva both were looking at each other injuries..
And yet again they took it in a wrong way,
While shiva looked at their bedroom , everything being shattered it made him think that Raavi regretted what ever happened between them at the terrace..

And raavi looked at his injured hand felt as if some one has stabbed her heart with knife..
She again felt that he hates her and regrets what ever happened which resulted him hurting himself..
But she didn't wanted to leave him unattented , she wanted to cure his wound, so she got up from the bed walking toward him but the moment she took the first step , she stumbled loosing her balance ,but shiva was quick to response as he held her by waist protection her from the fall..

They kept looking at each other with pain..pain not of physical injury ,but the emotional injury that they had..

Not wanting her to stress her self , shiva carried her in his arms and walked towards there bed , settling her on the bed, he too sat on the bed taking her foot on his lap, examining the wound..
He touched the wound ever so lightly as if taking all her pain away...
But raavi wanted to cure his wound , so she pulled her legs back..
Shiva felt a emptiness pass through his body because of lack of her warmth,but soon the warmth came back as raavi took his injured hand and started opening the handkerchief...

The moment she looked at the wound , she took deep breaths ,to avoid crying.. She felt shiva's gaze on her but she continued doing her work , and after she cleaned his wound and bandaged it , she looked at him only to find him still looking at her with pain and hurt...

She didn't knew what made her say this, was it because of his pain or her's but she did know that this would give at least one of them happiness..
It took her everything to say this too him

Raavi: hume alag ho jana chaiyea kya shiva ?
Raavi asked with a heavy heart..
She though at least shiva doesn't have to stay in this marriage specifically when he doesn't love her..

Where as shiva's eyes that were portraying pain a while ago suddenly started reflecting hurt..He looked at her eyes and saw it blank..

Though he did prayed to devi maa asking her to end this marriage if raavi is not happy with this ,but what he didn't knew was she would actually listen to his request...

And it wasn't even a day since they came back from the temple and his wish ,(which he never actually wanted to fulfil) did came true.
She did asked to end this marriage..

Shiva not wanting to answer her question left from there without saying anything , Not having any will to answer that question..

Shiva's pov