NEW STORY

Is it easy to move ahead in life , is it easy to start a new life with guilt in your heart , is is easy to be sad and happy at the same time and is it easy to accept that loving someone can be painful too..

That's what the 4 people sitting in the mandap were feeling...
While people could see 2 couples getting married (Dev - rishita) and (shiva - raavi)
and starting a new life. Only they knew that it wasn't so easy for ether of them to start a new life...

People might think that dev and rishita will be happy but how will they when they know their actions haave hurted people around them so much..
Though their life was going to change form this moment but what about the question that is also tagging along them..

Will dev be able to bear the guilt that he has broken raavi's heart so much that she wanted to end her life ,

will rishita be able to live with the fact that her one decision has changed 2 people's life completely..

Will raavi be able to look beyond her love for dev , or will she be able to digest the fact that the person for whom she was even ready to die is tieing his knot with someone else and she is getting married to the one person who hates her a lot..

And will shiva be able to over come the fact that the girl whom he has loved all his life , who was supposed to marry his elder brother few mintues back ,was now sitting next to him gettin married and  promising a lifetime with him just for the sake of her familes reputation...

Will they all be able to start a new life with all these thought...

Lets fine out....

This is completely a shivi story but will have others view point as well....

Authors note

This story will have little slow updates.
I haven't started writing it yet.. Just wanted to give you guys a view..

Hope you liked the cover and the concept...