Rishta ek naya

Hii everyone
So yaa shiva and raavi will be the main leads as everyone knows ,but that dosen't mean others have no importance ,they all are as important as main leads..
N this story will be in a mixture of hindi and english both..
Lets get started
........................................................................

Shiva's p.o.v.

Its been a day since everything changed
I got married to that mami ki behen ki beti , dev married rishita ,i dont know why but i was feeling really angry on dev , even after me asking him about his decission before marraige he betrayed us and married that janardhan ki beti..
I get it i get ki pyaar ha pr apne pyaar ke liye ,us ek insaan ke liye itne logo ko hurt krna wo sahi ha kya ,maa ,dhara bhabhi ,gombi and spevially that chipkali..
Sbko hurt kiya ba usne.....

I dont know why but i am not able to get the image of raavi's crying face and her hanging herself out of my head..

I really dont know kya hoga kaise hoga ,and specially main kya karunga..
Jis ladki se bachpan se nafrat kiya ha usse se shaadi ke bandhan main bandh gaya ,sabko lgta ha maine usse shaadi bhabhi ki baat ki value rakhne ke liye ki ha wo saach ha par maine is liye bhi ki kyuki uska dard mujhse dekha nhi ja rha tha ,usse jb maine pankhe se latka hua dekha toh aisa lga jaise kisi se dil pe chaku maar diya ho..
Pta nhi kyu pr uss samay aisa laga jaise usse kisi bhi tarha bachana ha..

I havent gotten any time to meet her after all the drama ,yes dhara bhabhi and gombi asked me to go to the room but i didn't (as per my story there is no fight regarding the room, everyone has their room) ,i went to the terrace and sat there the whole night ,in the morning i went to fresh n up and saw her sleeping ,her face was swollen because of all the crying and it hurted me to see her like that..
I dont know why i am feeling hurt for her , maybe because no matter how much i fight with her i out of all the people knew that how much she loved dev ,she was particullarly ready to die to get married to him..

With these thoughts running in my mind freshnup and came out of the room.. I was sitting in the hall when krish came

Krish : Good morning
Shiva : kya good ha is morning main
  Aisa lg rha ha sir phat jaiygega
Krish : To jake chai pe le sb dard gayab ho jaiyega  aur sun mere liye bhi bana dena (inocently)
Shiva : theek h aur kuch (sarcastically)

Shiva in mind : baat to krish sahi khe rha ha chai pe leta hu kuch nhi toh kaam se kaam chota sir dard toh aram hoga

End of shiva's p.o.v.

Authors p.o.v.

As soon as shiva stepped inside the kitchen he saw raavi making chai.
Firstly he thought to go back but she saw him and he knew it would be rude to walk away now so he silently went inside and stood beside her not knowing what to do because he didn't knew whether she was making tea for him as well or not so he waiting for her to say something..
When 2 minutes passed without raavi saying anything just working on tea he was about to ask her when he saw the 6 cups arranged in a tray  and he assumed that she was not making any tea for him , he felt hurt and anger but keeping his feelings aside he went to fench other utensil to make tea for himself as he came and started making tea for himself , that's when dhara came in the kitchen , as soon as dhara saw shiva with raavi she realised she came in a wrong time but when her eyes caught two utensiles on the stove she asked shiva

Dhara : kya kr rha ha tu shiva
Shiva : kuvh nhi bhabhi bas chai bana rha tha
Dhara : raavi ne chai banai ha na sbke liye kyu raavi , to which raavi looked at dhara and even before raavi could reply
shiva replied  : nhi bhabhi main bana raha hu chai apne liye , kisi ko takhleef lene ki zaroorat nhi ha
To which raavi looked at him and for the first time after the whole marraige  things they both shared an eye lock
While raavi's eye potrated her hurt ,helpness and anger shiva's eyes were void ( he was too good at hiding his feelings )
Shiba broke the eye contact when the tea started boiling and soon he took his tea and went from there
Dhara who was watching this looked at raavi but before she could tell her anything gombi's voice came from the hall asking for chai.

Dhara : raavi ja tu chai dede aur khud bhi pe le
Raavi silently went from there...

Here shiva who was in the terrace shipping his chai angrly was thinking about everything and how he will handle things if this is how his relationship was suppose to go..
It was not that he had suddenly started falling for raavi no he still somewhere or the other hates her but he was just not fighting with her because he knew that everything was too much for her to take and that she is till in that trauma , the only reason he was not picking up fight with raavi was because he knew that whatever has happened it was not in her favour
Dev's rejection , her marraige with him nothing was in her favour so he was just trying not to hurt her more by picking up any fighg with her..

All these thoughs were making his headace very bad and above that the sun rays were also not helping him..
So he silently went towards his room only to come face to face with raavi who was arranging her clothes in the cupboard.
Shiva who saw this looked at her and then went to sit on the sofa with some of the papers which he had to arrange before going to the store..
While he was looking at the papers he felt his head spinning ,but ignoring that feeling he went to take a file from the cupboard.
As shiva moved towards the cupboard , raavi too turned at the same time which made them bump into each other , they hold onto each other to prevent the falling ,resulting in a eyelock , before raavi spoke

Raavi: hat mere samne se, aur mujhe chu mat warna mai tujh...

Shiva ( angrly): ye mami ki behen ki beti chup kar , aur shaukh nhi ha tujhe chune ka chod dunga na toh gir jaiyegi.. Thank you bolne ke bajaiye suna rhi ha..

Raavi looked angrly at him and started pushing him after struggling a bit shiva realised her and stepped back when he again felt digginess and found himself backing out..

Before zoning out the only thing he remembered was raavi's worried face and her shaking voice calling out his name  shiva

The end of the first chapter
I have made some changes because keeping exactly as serial was not appropriate..
So yaa there are some changes hope you like it