Chapter - 15

(Sorry for not posting yesterday....it wasn't written so I couldn't post...sorry🙏)

Y/n - " Why not ask that cold Ice for lunch together?"

I said and quickly packed my things to follow Tae.

As I walked out of the room, I saw Tae standing a little far, discussing something with his secretary.

After a while they were done and his secretary walked the other way and I followed Tae, who was striding ahead with his hands in the pocket,like he own this place, well technically he does.

I quickly reached towards him and patted his shoulder.
He stopped and turned around with knitted brows probably confused that who dared to touch him in his office.

As he turned around I gave him a wide smile, and his face went back to cold.

Y/n - " Hey, let's have a lunch together."

I said excitedly.

He again turned ahead and started walking without giving me any answer.

But I wasn't going to give up just yet, I followed him

Y/n - " Yah! Are you hard of hearing....I said let's have lunch together."

I repeated annoyed at his silent treatment.

Tae - " Why should I have lunch with you Ms.Lee?"

He said without looking at me and still walking ahead.

Y/n - " Oh come on! Don't be this cold.....you even praised me in the meeting."

I said in a teasing voice nudging his arm with my elbow.

He didn't stopped walking but turned his head towards me and said

Tae - " What does the lunch has to do with my praising......I praised you because you did good work."

He said in a pissed tone.

I sighed

Y/n - " Ok fine....Have lunch with me as a reward of my good work."

I said raising my eyebrows.

He rolled his eyes.

Tae - " You are getting paid for your good work,Ms.Lee...i don't have to eat lunch with you for that."

He said and opened the door of his cabin to enter, I obviously followed him, but he suddenly turned back making me stumble and I was about to fall back on my bum.

But before that could happen he held my wrist preventing my fall, and pulled me towards him, I bumped into his chest.

All of this happened just within a second.

My eyes were focused on his eyes, which were unreadable for me at that moment, but something weird was happening with me, I felt my heart beat rose as he pulled me closer...I couldn't look away from his unreadable eyes,as if I was hypnotised by them.......this all was so weird