' 32 '

Tsunade had finished her meeting up with Team 7 and Jiraya aftering hearing about their wants to make their move and go after Sasuke.

Now, she had to deal with forming the teams quickly since the planned to embark next morning even if they had just finished a mission a few days ago.

"Is something the matter?"

"Gah!" Tsunade sat up straight, turning around to see (Y/n) crouched by the open window, stepping inside as he closed it behind him "Sorry for scaring you" He gave a small nervous laugh when Tsunade 'tsk'ed in reply.

"What brought you here (Y/n)?"

That question made him hesitate for a second before closing the window completely, taking a deep breath as he slipped a hand through his dark jacket and pulled out the vial that was empty.

"Okay, I- this might- let me, no I'll start from the beginning-" He stopped every time he tried to start talking, growing anxious as he bit the inside of his mouth "How do I- Okay wait just. . . gimmie a second" He laughed nervously again, looking down at the bottle in an expression similar to worry and fear, as if he was going to puke.

Tsunade waited patiently, already knowing that it was hard for (Y/n) to be honest when he doesn't start rambling before hand.

"Take your time-"

"ISEALEDHIDANINAVIALANDSACRIFICEDHISLIFETOTHESHINIGAMIOFDEATHDUETOABIRTHCONTRACTFROMMYPREVIOUSCLAN" (Y/n) practically threw up the words, a mix mash of uncomprahendable blabber that left Tsunade very confused.

". . . slow it down for me?" She gave a small side smile in confusion, what the hell did he just say?

"isealedhidaninavialandsacrificedhissoultotheshinigamiofdeathduetoabirthcontractfrommypreviousclan" (Y/n) said it just as quickly but didn't yell it out this time, somewhat an improvement.

Tsunade placed a hand on his shoulder, sitting him down on one of the spare chairs as she leaned against the hokage's desk, crossing her arms as she continued to wait.

(Y/n) took in a deep breath, looking at the bottle before back up at her, then back at the bottle, then seemed to slouch as his shoulders completely unstiffined. Pretty much flopping his body on the chair as he stared up at the ceiling with a dumb nervous smile on his face "I sealed Hidan and created a contract between him and the shinigami of death-"

". . . Oh god"

"LITERALLY!" (Y/n) sat up suddenly, shaking the empty vial as a gesture "I'M TOO SCARED TO OPEN IT AND HAVE HIDAN FOLLOW ME AROUND LIKE WITH THE O-" He was able to cut himself off in time, mouth falling into a line as Tsunade squinted her eyes at him.

"Get to explaining, what exactly do you mean you made a contract with the shinigami of death and HOW did you even seal Hidan if he's imortal" Tsunade uncrossed her arms, walking around her desk and sitting down in her chair, leaning back as (Y/n) sighed a little. He came here to explain everything so far, but he was now growing regretful.

"I um. . . learnt just recently about my birth parents and my background along with my connections. . . Would it be too much of a jump to say that I'm the last worshipper to the shinigami of death?" (Y/n) eyed the vial before placing it back into his jacket, ". . . I had the first, second and fourth hokages reincarnated on accident for a few weeks but I was able to return them to resting in the shinigami. During that time, they were spirits that other's couldn't see but if I used- the spell I use to amplify my ice elements I was able to turn them human for a day. It took a bit of a toll on my body but they didn't want to go being human everyday-"

"Wait so let me get this right, you, (Y/n) (L/n) are a worshiper to the god of death and had suddenly reincarnated the souls of the previous hokages?" Tsunade interrupted before falling quiet, lowering her head as her hand pinched the bridge of her nose.