' 20 '

⚠️Dark themes⚠️

When Genma and (Y/n) finished eating, they headed back to Genma's to spend the night.

(Y/n) knew he'd get a scolding from everyone when he got back to his apartment, but today he wanted to dedicate it to Genma since he was gone for so long.

He'd stress himself tomorrow with the rest of his research since he's been close on finding a way to summon the Reaper.

Quick to be picked out of his thoughts as Genma took ahold of his hand, intertwining their fingers as he was looking out at the empty road "You're stressed" Genma said, running his thumb over the healing hand.

It's been a while since (Y/n) had gotten into any sort of fight, so the bruises on his knuckles were healing along with some of the cuts on them, which was a good sign, meant he wasn't going back to his old ways.

"Heh, is it that obvious?" (Y/n) softened up a bit as Genma read him like a book, it was nice sometimes, not needing to talk about his problems and having somebody else just know that something is up.

"You've been quiet, tense since we left the ramen place" Genma pointed out, turning to look at (Y/n) as they came face to face to each other.

Their faces were so close, (Y/n)'s breath hitched as Genma's eyes pierced his ". . . are you going to lean forward a bit more for a kiss or what?" (Y/n) teased as he nudged his forehead against Genma's to annoy him a bit.

Genma pulled back, chuckling as he didn't reply.

"Let's just get back home, I'm exhausted" Genma hummed as he swung their hands back and forth a bit, smiling down subtly at the fact that they held hands.

🎋

There was knocking at the door, groaning (Y/n) sat up in the bed along with Genma.

They both yawned as (Y/n) planted his cheek on Genma's shoulder, whining. "Can you get it?" He dragged out as Genma scoffed.

"God, you're clingy" Genma sighed as he stretched a bit and got out of bed, "You owe me a drink"

(Y/n) hummed in reply "Sure, I'll take you out on a date next time"

Genma nudged his shoulder lightly in response, "You've got to be a ladies man"

The brunette headed out the room, leaving the door open as (Y/n) laid back down on the bed, closing his eyes again to sleep.

"(Y/nnnnn)" Genma called out for him from the door,

"Whaaaaaaat" (Y/n) threw a pillow on his head and pullled it down on his head.

"(Y/nnnnnnn)" Genma continued to call him out,

"WHAAAAAAAAAT" He groaned,

"(Y/nnnnnnnnnnnnnn)"

"Stop moaning out my naameee"

"(Y/nnnnnnnnnnnn)"

"Genmaaaa"

"(Y/-"

"FINE, I'M GETTING UP-" (Y/n) got out of bed with a grunt and stomped out the room, walking down the hallway and towards the door where Genma stood with another figure.

As the figure came into (Y/n)'s dazy morning vision, the figure unblurred to reveal Shizune standing there with her clipboard.

She smiled at (Y/n) brightly, which lightened his mood up a bit from being stirred awake.

"(Y/n)! I didn't find you in your apartment earlier, I'm glad Tsunade told me about you going out with Genma. I apologize if I interrupted anything!" She quickly bowed a bit, causing (Y/n) to instinctively step back a bit so she could have some space to do the action.