' 18 '

⚠️Sexual themes⚠️

Hashirama moaned softly as (Y/n) bit up his neck a bit, leaving a few hickeys as he removed his headband, placing it to the side and on the night stand.

He bit his bottom lip as (Y/n) licked up the purplish mark that darkened, it was dead center on the side of his neck, making it noticeable even if he wore his shirt.

"(Y/n)" Hashirama release the pent up breath he was holding onto, running his hand up from (Y/n)'s back to his neck. Causing (Y/n) to shudder a bit as he ran over the scars on his back.

(Y/n) slid his hands a bit higher up Hashirama's thighs up to where they met his torso, rubbing up there a bit as he opened his legs a bit more as he then grabbed Hashirama's right thigh and brought it up to his hip.

Hashirama gulped a bit anxiously as both their privates rubbed against one another at the angle, rutting a bit to test the waters, only for (Y/n) to thrust forward suddenly and catch a grunt from him. "Hashi" (Y/n) said breathy in his ear, causing the brunette to turn a red at the words.

"Can I ki-"

"Yes (Y/n), for the 3rd time, it's alright" Hashirama laughed a bit and smiled, he opened up his arms as (Y/n) turned a bit flustered and muttered a bit as he leaned down and was quickly engulfed into a deep kiss.

No tongue or anything, just a soft and loving kiss. They pulled away for a breath before kissing again, this one being a little more heated as Hashirama opened his mouth, making a move first.

(Y/n) took the signal and proceeded, kissing him softly as he gave opened mouthed kisses in reply.

Pulling away to catch a breath, Hashirama had his eyes lidded as he looked up at (Y/n) dreamily, smiling softly as he played with the messy (h/c) locks on the back of his neck.

Chuckling, (Y/n) used his thumb and ran it on Hashirama's bottom lip.

"Almost looks like your love sick~" (Y/n) teased, to which Hashirama gave a half scoff and smiled brightly, "Ah, don't be suprised if I do end up love sick"

(Y/n) hummed in reply as he leaned down and placed a feathery kiss to Hashirama's neck, kissing at the hickeys and marks he left with a smile.

🎋

"A-aah. . ." Hashirama gave a small startled moan as (Y/n) slowly pushed in, they had spent the last few minutes doing prep and all, but it still sent a shocking jolt up Hashirama's spine.

"C. . . careful" He breathed out shakily as (Y/n) 'shh'ed him to comfort.

"I promised I'd be gentle, don't worry" (Y/n) kissed Hashirama's head, pulling away to nudge their forehead together as he sunk in a bit deeper. "See. . . I'm not doing anything unless you want to" (Y/n) hummed.

". . . alright, I'm good" Hashirama sighed in relief as he moved his hands off of the mattress and rested the on either of (Y/n)'s shoulders.

"Go ahead, I'm yours"

(Y/n) slowly nodded as he lowered himself a bit ontop of Hashirama, resting his head between Hashirama's neck as he pistoned the rest of himself in. Hips resting now against Hashirama.

Hashirama took in a sharp breath when (Y/n) had hit the base and rested there. "Y-you can start moving" He wrapped his arms around (Y/n)'s neck to have them just lazing around.

(Y/n) slowly pulled back before thrusting back in, snapping his hips a bit at the end as Hashirama jolted up with a groan.

". . . tight-"