' 23 '

️The F-curse is used and chapter will contain homophobia⚠️

"(Y/n)! classes are going to start soon, your friends are waiting outside!"

(Y/n) was quick to react, running down the wooden stairs with his little shinobi bag strapped to his belt.

There stood his Mother, Yua waiting for him at the entrance with the door open, revealing his 'best friends' that were waiting for him. "Good luck at school (Y/n), make sure to play nice and don't get in trouble, get home before it's dark so we don't worry about you" Yua knelt down and gave the small boy a kiss on the forehead as (Y/n) groaned.

"Hoyaaaa" He dragged out,

"Don't be mean to Yua (Y/n), I thought we taught you to be a gentleman!" His other mother, Ichika scolded him from the kitchen.

"Sorry Okā-san!" Yelped as he quickly scurried out the door with the other kids, "I'll be back soon! Bye Hahoya, bye Okā!" He said goodbye to his mothers and closed the door as the pair sighed and smiled at their child.

On their way to school, one of the girls from the group perked up, "Hey (Y/n), where is your father and all? Isn't Yua-san married?" She asked as Kio, one of the boys scoffed, "His parents are filthy gays, my parents tell me that they are infectious so we shouldn't be near them!" Kio smacked as (Y/n) gave him the stink eye, "They aren't dirt! they won't infect you, they aren't dating either!" He argued back as another one of the boys leaned forward to join in the argument "Either way, it's disgusting. And I hate it, still kind of suprising how you are able to support that" Toki said nonchalantly.

"Eww, so they are in love?!" Miyuki stuck her tongue out in disgust, "So gross!! (Y/n), you should leave soon or you'll end up like them! I could try and ask my parents to adopt you" She offered as (Y/n) grew defensive, "They take care of me, like hell I'd leave them for scat parent like yours!"

"Miyuki, you forgot that (Y/n) is also pretty disgusting aswell, his temper is not something everyone wants. He doesn't know how to write or read yet, he can't use chopsticks yet-"

"I'M LEARNING ALL OF THAT STILL!"

"But we all know how to do it, and don't forget that he doesn't have a real father, he's been raised by women so he'll most likely become some sort of house husband and spend the rest of his life in the kitchen cooking for the kids, then again I think he deserves that fate considering that he's defending thoose 'women' he calls mothers" Toki did air quotations, as the youngest of the group, Hinare gasped.

"(Y/n) probably is gay then!" She yelped out as everyone took a step away from him, leaving (Y/n) to walk ahead a bit before he stopped and turned around to see his 4 friends staring at him in disgust and distrust.

". . . why did you all suddenly change opinions on me? we we're just fine yesterday. . ." (Y/n) asked as Koi rubbed the back of his neck, "We always suspected that you could possibly be gay along with. . . thoose fa-"

"Don't you finish that sentence"

(Y/n) growled as Toki started laughing and pointed at him, "Look! He's like some sort of dog! HAHA, WOOF WOOF" He bullied him, "HE WORKS MORE AS A DOG THAN A MAN!"

Hinare laughed along a bit, stifling it as she turned her head, "LOOK, HE EVEN GRITS HIS TEETH LIKE AN ANIMAL!" Miyuki pointed at (Y/n) who quickly closed his mouth from the snarl, covering it his mouth his his hands.

"Awww, big puppy got defensive over his faggot parents~" Kio smirked wickedly, "We should probably go inform our parents about this so then they can do their adult things and talk with the village council" Miyuki suggested as the other 3 agreed.