' 26 '

⚠️Angsty⚠️

"So you're the last of your whole clan?"

"Yeah, I know it's probably pretty bold of me to want to travel around instead of rebuilding my clan" (Y/n) hummed as he looked up at the starry sky "My previous village weren't really friendly so I prefer to never return there, that's why I'm traveling"

(Y/n) has been adjusting his story with the information he had gained in the past month-ish of work and studying along with the conversations he had with the Reaper.

His current story consisted that he was the last of his clan and that his headband was the clans symbol, the village he came from weren't fans of them so they rejected the pleas for help when the clan was attacked by a neighboring village. (Y/n) was the last alive and had been traveling for a while now since he didn't really wish to stay in the village any longer.

"Damn. . ." Darui ran a hand through his platinum hair and adjusted it again to lay over his eye. "Well I hope you enjoy your stay here then"

"Heh, thank you"

Indeed the restaurant that Darui took him was a sight for sore eyes, it was placed on a high cliff side with the sight of the whole village before it. Breathtaking, and the fact that they were seated outside was even better since you could just look up to the moon.

(Y/n) was still poking a bit at his food though, still not too sure on how to pick it up. The chopsticks he held were messy in his hand, one between his thumb and and forefinger and the other between the index and middle, the sticks crossed weirdly as (Y/n) sweat dropped.

Darui noticed but didn't say anything, he simply smiled softly as (Y/n) continued to struggle a bit with picking up the weird grape seaweed food he had never seen before. Since the village was near the ocean, some of the foods there included seafoods and natural vegetations. Things (Y/n) had never seen since he grew up in the cold where bearly anything grew and in a cell at the foot of large mountains.

"Need some help?" Darui placed his chopsticks down as (Y/n) nodded his head rapidly.

"I've never really learnt how to use chopsticks, so I'm sorry ahee-" (Y/n) was cut off when Darui picked up some of the food with his chopsticks and lined it up with (Y/n)'s mouth.

This usually didn't happen-

". . . What are you doing?" (Y/n) spoke up as Darui furrowed up a bit and lowered his chopsticks a bit nervous, ". . . you asked for help. . ."

They stayed quiet before (Y/n) chuckled "I was expecting you to do the little trick with the hair tie and napkin, not to feed me directly, how romantic of yo-"

Mid-tease Darui had gotten flustered and shoved the sea grapes from his chopsticks into (Y/n)'s mouth to shut him up. The motion was sudden but not rough so he wouldn't choke or get hurt in any way.

"I'm sorry but shut up" Darui covered his flustered face with his free hand as he turned his head to the side.

(Y/n) just started chewing as the sea grapes seemed to pop in his mouth weirdly. It was odd, but not that unpleasant, kind of like jelly.

🎋

"I think I get why Omoi has a crush on (Y/n) now" Darui spoke up as he was seated with the other two who were anxiously waiting.

"What's so great if him then?!" Karui gritted a bit,

It was the next day, lunch time to be specific, and the three were seated at a table in the shinobi headquarters to talk about a mission and. . . the (Y/n) thing.