' 11 '

⚠️Trigger warning: suicidal thoughts (bro, the story's kinda sad :( and a few sexual mentions⚠️

The rest of the morning was spent by (Y/n) and Kakashi having breakfast at a small restaurant, then going for a walk around the village as Kakashi explained a few things about the shinobi, the hokages, himself and some of the next generation students of his.

A few people came up to him and greeted the silverette, to which then they gave a brief introduction of themselves to (Y/n) or gave him the stink eye.

TenTen, Choji, Hinata, and Shino introduced themselves more passively, not mentioning the events (Y/n) had stirred up with team 7.

Whilst Shikamaru, Ino, Neiji, Lee and Kiba scolded, yelled, or outright insulted him for hurting their friends. To which Kakashi would try to intervene and help defend (Y/n), but 98% of the time it didn't work. Shikamaru got hostile when (Y/n) had replied to his insult with "Stop crying and suck it up, I didn't mean to do it and you stopped me anyways, so go and congratulate yourself or some shit"

This earned (Y/n) a harsh punch to the jaw, Shikamaru turned away and left without a word.

Ino's interaction wasn't as positive either, she just outright slapped  (Y/n) when she walked over. Adding the collection of bruises he was gaining on his face, yeah, this counted as harassment, but honestly (Y/n) thought he deserved it. "You scum! how could you hurt them?! YOU GRATED KAKASHI'S DAMN FACE"

To that, (Y/n) had no reply as Ino huffed and stomped away, leaving (Y/n) to wallow in his regrets again just like he's been doing for the past few days.

". . . I think I'll just drop you off at home, sounds like a deal?" Kakashi suggested since a few glances and stares became audible from the other villagers who just witnessed (Y/n) get smacked around.

"Isn't he the boy that destroyed the training grounds a few days ago?"

"What a day to be him, poor dude"

"I heard he had put up a major fight against the other shinobi!"

"I hope they are alright, he seems dangerous, look at all his scars, his knuckles are almost bruised! look at them!"

(Y/n) stiffened as the comments seemed to become more frequent, he tilted his head down to look at his hands, bruised and cut up indeed.

"He's new right? I bet you he just wondered in and suddenly is calling himself a shinobi!"

"Hah! what a freak, heard from a small group that they had to use brute force to restrain him"

"I bet you he's some sort of monster in disguise, one day when we don't expect it he'll pull off his skin and reveal himself as some sort of tailed beast hybrid!"

"Haha! I bet you he's actually some sort of outsider, he's so cold, it's like he's not even human"

"Imagine if he weren't human! god, what a freak he is now that I look at it"

(Y/n) shuffled next to Kakashi a bit as he shoved his hands into his jacket pockets.

"We're almost there. . ." Kakashi tried to comfort him, (Y/n) shuddered as he felt a sudden small pebble his his back, turning around he saw a few kids with big smirks placing around with the rocks. "Oops! sorry-"

(Y/n) sighed, irritated as he was about to turn around and continue walking as he heard the words be semi-yelled out by the same boy

"Monster"

Fuck,

Another rock hit his back, then another, and another, and soon enough, 3 kids started throwing him pebbles and rocks and Kakashi tried to get them to stop. "Oi! stop that you brats, go back to your mother's before I call them over!" Kakashi growled as a kid stuck out his tounge at him, "As if they care! they've been calling him a freak too, I'm sure they wouldn't mind"