' 13 '

"So. . ."

"So"

Hashirama and (Y/n) sat across from each other at the table, Tobirama and Minato on the left and right sides of it.

"How did you get here? or is my apartment now the spawn room of the deceased hokages?" (Y/n) asked, placing his elbows on the table as he dragged his hands down his face tiredly.

"I had found myself standing in a crowd of civilians, Minato spotted me and brought me here soon after" Hashirama explained. "So what's going on exactly?"

(Y/n) sighed, "I don't know either, Minato and Tobirama believe I may be some sort of bridge between the soul's the reaper have tooken and the physical world. Even that is a mouthful"

". . . And how is Tobirama human?" Hashirama asked, gesturing with a hand to his dear brother who crossed his arms, mouthing to (Y/n) not to say anything stupid.

But we all know that's not possible.

"Oh, I nicked my thumb and ran my hand down his bottom lip, he turned human and we ba-"

"He gets it (Y/n), you don't need to gloat about it" Tobirama scoffed, interrupting (Y/n) from finishing his sentence.

Cock-blocked

"Ah! that sounds. . . like a lot actually, so after so long, who's the new hokage?" Hashirama asked with a glisten in his eyes, grinning widely as (Y/n) hummed in thought.

"Tsunade is the new hokage, but I haven't been here long enough to know about any news in the village. Supposedly the last Uchiha had gone rogue after some sort of massacre though" (Y/n) explained,

Hashirama's smile faltered at the news. "So. . . all the Uchiha are. . . gone?"

"That's what I've heard, though that rogue is apparently against the village" (Y/n) replied. "The subject seems really touchy, and I'm bad with thoose kinds of things so I haven't pushed them yet for any information"

"WAIT WAIT, TSUNADE IS THE NEW HOKAGE?!" Hashirama slammed his hands down on the table, causing it to shake a bit.

(Y/n) jolted up st the sudden force and raised his hands, "Ah- yeah?"

Hashirama sighed as his mood seemed to lighten up a bit, "Ah. . . I spoiled her as a kid since she was my first grand child, she even picked up my gambling habit" He chuckled brightly.

'Ah. . . he's like Naruto, but. . . much more emotional' (Y/n) thought 'heh, guess we have 2 suns in Konoha now' oddly enough, that reassured him a bit. "I still haven't met her properly, but from what I've heard I'm sure she's got a few little nicks"

"(Y/n), would you like to hear about Team 7's mission?" Minato asked as he perked up a bit, proud of his son's achievements.

"Sure-"

Tobirama's stomach growled, causing everyone to turn their attention to him. He turned a bright red in embarrassment and spat a few curses "S-STOP STARING, I'M HUMAN- OF COURSE I'LL GET HUNGRY"

(Y/n) hummed, "I can make a quick meal, I'm not particularly hungry-"

"No (Y/n), you literally go hunting and cook in the forest. The only thing you can do in that kitchen is plug in the toaster" Minato argued back with a sigh, "I'll make you guys something" the blonde stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"I thought you said you had achieved something new with the utility from here?" Tobirama asked, quirking an eyebrow with a smug smirk.

"Plugging the toaster in was amazing, the kettle still freaks me out along with the small fire thingy that comes out of that half-oven-half-stove-thing" (Y/n) argued back as Tobirama laughed.