Chapter 31

She felt something was wrong as soon as she woke up. The room felt eerily silent. It was still dark , she looked at the clock and saw that it was 3 am. As soon as her eyes adjusted to the dark , she saw him. Standing right in front of the door.

She opened her mouth to scream but that's when someone clammed their hand on her mouth and in an instant she went unconscious.

...

It was cold , the floor was cold and she couldn't stop shivering. She opened her eyes only to meet with darkness. She waited for her eyes to adjust to the dark but nothing happened. Everything stayed black.

" You should have killed yourself when you had the chance " she heard , her face whipped to the side towards his voice .

Her head snapped to the side as her cheek stung due to the impact of the slap. But she didn't beg , she had done enough of begging. He could torture her but she wouldn't cry , she wouldn't beg.

...

She had clearly underestimated him though. In the next few days , she had cried and she did beg. It only took him an hour to make her cry. And she hadn't stopped. If she thought what Preston had done was bad then she was wrong.

She knew he enjoyed her screams and cries. If she tried to stay quiet , he would do anything to make her scream and once she screamed,he wouldn't stop atleast not until she went unconscious.

She was wishing for death . She hated Preston for saving her that day. She despised him . Here she was , being tortured while he must be busy enjoying his day in his huge mansion. She knew he wouldn't come to save her. Hell , if he came then he was stupid indeed but deep down she expected him to come. It was too much to expect but she had no one else .

She spent her nights shivering on the cold floor , her clothes torn and tattered. She was literally blind in this room. She couldn't see a single thing. It felt like ages but she knew she was only here for a few days. She had no way of knowing the time .

Her captor was so quiet, she never heard him coming inside. Sometimes, he would stay beside her and she would have no idea he was there. He freaked her out because he was good at hiding. She never could guess where the blow would come from. And he always hit her from an unexpected position to catch her off guard.

He wore night vision goggles so that he could see. She only had to get them from him and she would at least get a glimpse of the room. But it was nearly impossible, it was like inviting death itself.

...

This time when he came, she didn't resist or fight. Instead, she ran her hand across his stomach feeling his rigged muscles. She felt him freeze. She moved her hand lower and unbuttoned his jeans. She felt him squeeze her breast , pinch her nipples but she didn't cry out. She let him touch her , pretended to be turned on by it.

When he kissed her neck , she felt the goggles pressing into her chin. Without another thought, she grabbed the goggles and pulled but they didn't come off. She tried harder but it was as if glued to his head.

He quickly clutched her neck with one hand and twisted her breast with other making her cry out in pain.

"Try that again and I'll cut your fucking hand"