Chapter 7

I feel absolutely exhausted when I wake up. I watch Preston as he sleeps. I feel something stir in my stomach as my eyes travel to his stomach and then you know where. I blush and quickly turn the other side. He was quite shocked yesterday when he found out I was a virgin. He wasn't looking forward to see blood but he didn't look slightly fazed by it.

I turn back to him and look at his handsome face again . How could I possibly get such a handsome man as my husband.

" Done staring ?"

I jump when he speaks and my face instantly turns red, " I wasn't staring!"
I say pathetically.

He chuckles and gets up from the bed letting the blanket fall off him. I stare at his butt as he walks towards the bathroom and then disappears behind the door.

Before I know what I'm doing I follow him . I open the door and join him in the shower. He jumps when I hug him from behind . I take the body wash and start washing his back and my breath quickens when I start washing his stomach and then..

I don't expect him to take the loofah and start washing me. No one has ever done this and I fee extremely weird but not particularly bad. His eyes move to my perky breasts as he squeezes the body wash on my neck and starts massaging with the loofah.

" The loofahs not working " he says and starts using his hands instead making me laugh. I stiffen when his palms meet my naked breasts. His fingers pinch my already hardened nipples making me take a shuddering breathe. He moves his hands upto my neck and suddenly pulls me towards him and kisses me. I melt in his arms as his teeth nip my lower lip.

He groans as my hands grazes his stomach and I trail them down and pull him towards me by squeezing his butt .

I don't let him take the control this time. I quickly push him against the glass and kiss his neck . I have to stand on tip toes to reach his mouth but like last night he doesn't let me have any control. This time it's me who is pushed against the glass facing him. His hand holds my neck in a choking grip but it doesn't hurt and it makes me even more aroused.

Before I can kiss him again , he flips me such that my breasts are pressed up against the glass making me hiss as the cold glass touches my sore nipples.

" Put your hands up " he orders and I do it .

" Make sure your breasts are pressed up against it, I want your nipples even more hardened when I'm done "

Soon , the bathroom fills with our moans and groans. I can hardly stand by the end of it .

When we are done , he cleans me up and picks me as if I weigh nothing. I don't protest as he ties a towel around me and takes me back in the room.

I don't expect him to drop me on the bed. The towel slides off my breast making me whimper as the cold air hits them. Before I can protest , he is hovering above me.

" I told you I want your nipples hardened " he says and I gasp as he takes one in his mouth. I moan as his hand squeezes the other one. My toes curl as his fingers pinch and flick my nipples . I register the pain but before it hurts he lets go bringing pleasure instead.

His mouth leaves marks as he sucks and bites . " Preston " I groan and tug at his hair.

" Preston , I want you inside me " but he doesn't answer and he continues his assault on my breasts.

My frustration increases as I get closer and closer to orgasm but he let's go before I can.

" Preston! Stop fucking with me !"

" Next time I'll make sure to fuck your smart little mouth " he says and bites down hard on my nipple making me scream as finally the orgasm ripples out of me.

" Fuck " I say when he drops down on me. I run my hand through his hair and trail them across his back.

" You should start packing " he says abruptly

" What? Why?"

" We are going for our honeymoon to bali "

I screech . His palm slams down my mouth .

" What the fuck !" He says as I laugh at his reaction.

" I always wanted to go to Bali !" I say excitedly. I quickly push him off me making him almost fall off the bed. I start pacing as I think about all the shopping I have to do.

" When are we going? I need to do so many things !"

" Tomorrow "

" What!" I screech again, " and you're telling me now? When will I even pack ? I have nothing to wear. !"

" We can do some shopping today " he says and I nod excitedly.

.
So I'm might ending up deleting this chapter as I don't really want any smuty stuff in my book. So enjoy while it lasts