Chapter 17

The rest of evening goes with me following Preston everywhere. A few people seemed to know what I did and they made it clear that I knew . Others were kind to me. I was still shaken up by one man.

I stood beside Preston as he spoke to Mr Salves. He wasn't older than Preston , maybe almost his age .They spoke in hushed tones . I moved back a little and looked around me. I desperately wanted to have a drink . It would help me take my mind off this party but Preston wouldn't let me drink. I considered drinking while he wasn't paying attention. I thought about it for a while but then let it go. If by any chance he caught me , then that would be fucking bad. So I quietly stood where I was.

Suddenly , something cold was splashed on my face. I looked up and saw Mrs Salves holding a empty glass and all it's content spilled on my face. I didn't notice her coming so close to me. I stepped back and looked down at my soaked dress.

In normal circumstances I would have done the same to her but I knew very well that if I did it now , Preston would probably burn me alive. I didn't want to look at Preston because I knew he was enjoying this. He was enjoying my humiliation throughout this evening. And I didn't want to give him the satisfaction again.

" I'm going to the restroom " I muttered but before I could move the man spit right on the floor in front of me. I looked up in surprise .

" You will pay for this! For killing our boss!" He said

I didn't know what to say to that. My mouth opened and closed as I tried to say something but no word came out of my mouth. My face must have been red . I felt humiliated. Throughout this evening , Preston had made sure to make me feel like a dirt on his shoes.

The man looked at my chest and I was sure that the concealer must have wiped off by now.

" I'm glad he is treating you like the whore you fucking are !" He said again

My eyes filled with tears . I looked at my heels . I wanted to go back and just sleep. This night was an absolute disaster . Preston seemed to be enjoying himself but I couldn't say the same about myself.

He didn't let me clean myself , my scars and bruises were on display . I walked around with my dress stuck to my body.

I sat beside Preston as he continued speaking to his clients. My eyes were starting to close . He had finally let me drink and I had drank and drank until I could hardly stand. Luckily Preston didn't say anything about it. When he wasn't paying attention, I got up and sauntered towards the restroom. My face felt sticky and I wanted to wash it asap.

I quickly closed the door and splashed the cold water on my face. I tried to clean the dress as much as I could but it was pointless. I didn't notice the door open.

" Well look who it is !"

I jumped and looked at the door and saw Mr salves.

" This..this is a ladies bathroom, sir" I said

" I'm aware "

I stepped back as he walked towards me. Being alone with this man whilst I was drunk out of my mind was the last thing I wanted.

" I'm going to leave " I said and stepped around him trying to get to the door. His hand flashed out and he caught my wrist pulling me towards him.

" My husband is waiting for me " I said

" No he isn't! He sent me here "

" I hope you realize what you have done by killing the mafia lord and his wife !" He said making my eyes go wide.

" Oh , he didn't tell you huh! Why do you think the people outside want to kill you ? "

" Preston is waiting for me ! I need to go " I said and tried to snatch my wrist from his grip .

" I'm going to making you pay for this ! Preston hasn't done enough if you still are walking and talking " he said and I tried making a run for it.

He was faster , he pulled me away from the door and pressed ne against one of the sinks. I cried out when it dug into my hip bones.

" No.. I'm sorry !"

He flipped me so that my back was against his chest. He started pulling my dress up as I frantically tried to get out of his grip. I knew I couldn't fight this man. If I thought before that Preston was tall I was wrong. This man was much more taller and stronger. I scratched at his hands . I let out a blood curling scream and he covered my mouth with his hand.

I let out another scream when he tore my thong .

" The more you scream , the more painful it will be ! " He said

I knew he was saying the truth. There was no one here to save me. If Preston sent him here then I was sure he would do what he came here to do. But I couldn't stop fighting. I thrashed and thrashed but he wouldn't release his grip on me.

" Please! Please let me go!" I cried and begged. I sobbed when I heard him removing his belt. I looked up in the mirror and saw him looking at me.

" You won't be able to walk for days " he said

" Please !" I said as another tear fell . He wiped the tear , " Don't cry yet, I haven't even done anything !"

My arms were shaking and my legs were threatening to give out. I tightly shut my eyes when he removed his pant. I slammed my palm over my mouth to muffle my cries.