Chapter 14

I see him trying to control his smile when I kiss his cheeks. He pretends to be asleep and I climb on top of him , kissing my way down his abs. I stop just before his boxers and then start kissing his neck. I hear his breathe falter and I smirk inwardly. I gently bite his skin and then kiss the same spot . Not able to control himself , he flips me on my back and climbs on me making me laugh. My eyes flutter as he kisses my jaw and then moves his way down , his hands roam along my body making me shiver in ecstasy. I pull him closer making my breasts press against his chest.

...

I groan as the pain in my head increases. My eyes snap open when I'm unable to move my hands . They are handcuffed to the bed making me panic. I try to pull on it but it only hurts my wrists instead. I realize with a start that I'm naked. I've never felt so vulnerable , so exposed in my life. The room was dark but I felt his presence. I knew he was here somewhere. It scared me that he could see me but I couldn't.

I lay still . Bile rose in my throat as I remembered his wrath. The faces of those children flashed in my mind and I retched emptying my stomach on the floor. I retched until there was nothing more to puke. My wrists hurt so I laid down on the bed . My mouth went dry and I desperately wanted some water.

It took a while for my eyes to adjust to the dark , I was on a single bed with cold , damp sheets. I couldn't see any windows not any doors. I realized with a start that this was similar to the room where he murdered them . I looked around but I couldn't see anything but shadows.

" Preston?" I called out ,my throat dry .

I didn't hear anything and for a second I thought that maybe he isn't here after all . I closed my eyes hoping to go back to sleep but my eyes snapped open as I felt his breathe on my face. I pushed myself away from him but I didn't see him. I looked around but he was nowhere. Thinking it as a fraction of my imagination , I laid down very still. My hands were aching and I desperately wanted the cuffs off so I could massage them.

The injection that Preston gave me was making me feel drowsy. No matter how hard I tried I wasn't able to stay awake. My eyes closed on their own accord and I succumbed to darkness.

...

I screamed when I was suddenly flipped on my stomach. I tried to kick my leg but he was faster . With lightning speed he tied my ankles to either side of the bed making me completely immobile. I twisted my head to see him but all I saw was darkness. Confusion clouded my mind.

I gasped when a stinging pain spread through my back. I twisted my head expecting to see him but I didn't. I screamed when he hit me again , my back arched as the pain spread throughout my body. I gripped the chains when he hit my legs. It was scary not seeing him but it was more scary when I didn't see the hit coming. I bit into the pillow as the stick landed on my buttocks .

" Pl..please ! Stop !" I yelled when he hit me continuously, not stopping once. The pain was unbearable. It was too much.

" Please " I whispered again but he didn't stop instead he increased the force. My throat hurt due to screaming .

I relaxed when he stopped but it soon turned to panic when he tied my mouth. He flipped me on my back and I gasped when I felt the stinging sensation.

" Preston..pl..please !" I said

I tried to open my eyes but I felt exhausted. I wanted to pass out just to escape this . To escape him .

I cried out when he hit me across the stomach. Screams filled the room as he continued his assault. My breasts , my stomach,my thighs everything was on fire. He wasn't lying when he said he will cover me with bruises.

There was no energy left in me , my throat hurt because of screaming so much . I just wanted to sleep.

" This is what women like you get !" I heard him say . I turned on my side and cried silent tears. My chest hurt with every breathe . I flinched when he suddenly turned the light on but I didn't open my eyes.

I didn't want to see his face . I didn't want to see the man I loved do this to me .

" Open your eyes !" He said but I kept them closed. I yelped when he grabbed my face . My face twisted to one side as the sound of slap resonated in the room. I opened my eyes .

" This is nothing! This is nothing to what is about to come ! You will get everything you deserve !" He said and spat on my face.

" I don't blame you " I said just as he was about to leave. He looked taken aback .

" I don't blame you for hurting me but what you did to those children is disgusting ! You're not better than me ! You're worse , you're worse than even Demelio!" I said

" Shutup !" He yelled

He was on top of me in a mere seconds. His hands grabbed my throat and he squeezed. I thrashed . My eyes rolled in the back of my head and panic gripped me. It's over . Every part of my body was throbbing in pain. A part of me was happy that this was ending but this wasn't how I imagined dying. This is not the life I wanted.

My vision blurred and in a few seconds everything went black.