🌞Chapter 13🌻

PRESENT
🌞🌻
🔞

When he run into Mew here at the hotel and then come after him, his mind was already made up. He hadn't gone into this expecting to be seduced, but when Gulf found Mew at the front desk, when Mew looked at him, Gulf had been forced to recognize the fact that he had been searching for this man for a long time.

Even though he's known that being invited up to Mew's room meant that they would have sex, Gulf couldn't refuse. When he accepted, he had known that he would be seduced.

Gulf believed that accepting responsibility required his submission. He thought it was the only way to make up for his crimes.

"Oh really? In that case, I'd better try something different," Mew let go of Gulf's body and turned him around to face him. "Get me ready."

Mew pulled down his zipper. His fingers, wet from tormenting Gulf, guided him towards his shaft. It was already twitching, full of energy. Gulf gulped, facing once more the thing that had taught his body to feel its first sweet intoxication.

"You're disgusting. You want it that badly?"

Mew taunted him. He'd probably seen Gulf's adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed. He put a hand on Gulf's head and pushed him down to it. Gulf submitted to it and with only a brief hesitation, he knelt on the carpet and gingerly reached out to embrace Mew's member.

It was nothing like Gulf's. It's hardness, it's shape, everything was different.

Gulf stretched his tongue out to the root, where it extended from Mew's body. He cradled the pouch of skin behind it in his hands and slid his tongue over the entire length of it, as if he were licking an ice cream cone.

He knew that Mew's breath had caught. Feeling him on his lips, Gulf grew excited too.

Mew's underwear was in his way, and was quickly becoming drenched as Gulf enthusiastically caressed Mew with his mouth.

Turning his head to one side, he pressed both lips against Mew, tasting his fill with a loud slurping noise. He didn't use his teeth. When Mew used to do this for Gulf, he'd used his teeth a lot. Mew's caresses understood the tense force of pain mixing with pleasure. They were enough to render Gulf senseless.

Gulf knew how vulnerable he was to pleasure. He was only servicing Mew, but Gulf was so excited he could barely contain himself.

Memories of eight years before awoke in him readily. Gulf fought back the urge to release his lust and stretched out his hand. He touched something hard, Mew's long legs. He was still wearing his shoes.

"I'm impressed that you're getting hard while you suck me off."

The taunt was barely out of his mouth when Mew grabbed Gulf's hair roughly and pulled him away from his shaft. The liquid that had gathered on it trailed from Gulf's lips, dripping down his chin. Mew followed the trail with his tongue and smiled in satisfaction.

Then, with a low laugh, Mew forced Gulf onto the floor on all fours and stripped away the clothes on his lower body. Then, without so much as a stray touch, he pushes against the place that had guarded its chastity for eight years.

Digging into such a tight space, tearing at it, Mew ravaged Gulf's flesh. The powerful rubbing inside his body consumed Gulf.

"Ah! Aggh!" He couldn't supress the scream that came out of him, and his back arched.

Gulf almost fell, trying to escape the pain in unconsciousness. But Mew wouldn't allow it, he wrapped his arm around Gulf's neck and pulled him back towards him.

Silver clouds covered his vision and he felt an intense thirst. Dry fingers were shoved into his open mouth and Gulf sucked at them urgently, like a child.

Gulf focused on the stimulation the fingers brought, trying to let the pain of penetration pass over him. They rubbed against the roof of his mouth, the two rhythms in his body slowly reawakening the memory of pleasure.

His entrance stretched to its limit and his flesh began to ripen, drops of liquid swelling from the tip of his organ.

"It's so good, you're tightening up. I guess you like it, huh?" Mew chuckled and pulled his hips away slowly. Gulf felt the thing that had buried itself deep inside him disappearing and he clamped down on it. Only then did Mew thrust deeply into him again, pushing him open.

"Ahh," Gulf moaned. Even he could hear the bliss in his voice that exposed his pleasure. His member still panted for more inside his underwear, dirtying itself with sticky moisture.

"From this day forward, you are Mew Suppasit's bitch. Remember that." Mew whispered at Gulf's ear as he began a powerful rhythm with his lips. The words were soft and clear, so Gulf would understand them.

"Wh---what?"

"You have no rights."

Gulf turned back to look at Mew. His eyes fell instead on a camera. It was pointed at the place that joined them.

"Mew---you---"

Mew thrust his hips especially hard, and the instant that Gulf's back arched, the shutter clicked.

"And whenever I call you, you're going to come here, legs open. I guess you already know how this is going to work, since you came here today."

"Ahh---hahh---" Gulf moaned passionately, penetrated just a little bit further than before.

"If you ever go against me, I'm going to send this photo to your office. So keep that in mind."

The camera's lens turned on Gulf

"You turned on me once. I's not going to happen again."

As the words fell down around his ears, Gulf felt slightly dizzy. He heard the click of the camera's shutter and goose bumps covered his skin.

The sex lacked even the slightest trace of affection.

Gulf lost count of the number of times the shutter clicked as he was penetrated from behind, like a dog. He found the treatment brutal, but he never thought it was wrong. The vulgarity and cutting insults were all attacks aimed at the Gulf from eight years ago.

Gulf felt everything as if from a distance. Maybe this was atonement for what he did then. If so, and if Mew could forgive Gulf's betrayal by forcing his crimes back onto him, then he had to repay his debt happily.

Hearing the shutter click again, Gulf's thoughts drifted to the past.

It had been summer when he'd turned in Mew, in their senior year of high school. The sun had been strong that day, more of the same sweltering heat.

Maybe it had all been a dream, borne aloft on the heat of summer.

TBC