A/N

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED...

Now reunited after an eight-year separation, Gulf Kanawut, a young bank executive, and Mew Suppasit, heir to a yakuza gang leader, have resumed their relationship in Tokyo. After betraying Mew's trust when they were teenagers, Gulf swears never to make the same mistake again.

Unknown to both of them, shadowy forces are at work in the Koryu Alliance, the yakuza gang run by Mew's father. When Gulf is kidnapped, will Mew be able to save him?

Can two young men from two different worlds ever find happiness together?

PUBLISHED...

Designer Gulf Kanawut's first project with his new employer Tomato Design is a big one---planning the interiors for a successful chain of hotels owned by the mysterious and attractive Mew Suppasit. Tomato Design's continued success rides on the rookie Gulf, satisfying his client, but just as Mew's hotels aren't your average homes away from home---they're love hotels, where couples can enjoy themselves in luxurious privacy---Mew Suppasit is definitely not your ordinary entreprenuer. He's not just a fan of Gulf's work, he's after Gulf himself!

Mew's aggressive seduction tactics paint a portrait of a man who has---everything he wants in life. Gulf is overwhelmed and confused by his attentions, and unable to resist them. Suddenly, every phone call and every meeting with Mew draws Gulf deeper into his web of control, leaving Gulf torn between the new feelings Mew inspires in him and his loathing of the hotelier's selfish, relentless behavior---but is he really as awful as he seems? Can Gulf keep his client happy while staying out of his bed? Can he resist Mew's charms---or does he even want to?