🌞Chapter 43🌻

PRESENT
🌞🌻
🔞

"You're not bad at this."

Mew stared into Gulf's face, his fist in Gulf's hair as he loudly sucked on him.

"Is this how women always go down on you?"

His breathing grew rough, but Mew's eyes were cold. He was warm in Gulf's mouth.

"Ahh---mmph."

"That's enough, Gulf. Now strip." Mew spat cruelly, pulling Gulf's hair and yanking him away from him. Leaving his pants on, he plopped down on the edge of the bed.

Gulf couldn't refuse the order. He felt Mew's gaze licking over him like a slimy tongue as he loosened his tie and undid his shirt buttons one by one.

He was being watched---it was so embarrassing, just like in high school, and then again the other day. But now, in control of his reason and stripped of his own will, there was an entirely different implication in the act.

Gulf unfastened the buckle of his belt and pulled it off, then tossed aside his pants and underwear in one motion.

"Come here."

Mew looked satisfied as he motioned Gulf over, who had nothing left to hide his body. Battling a violent feeling of humiliation, Gulf walked over to stand before Mew.

"Get down on all fours on the bed."

Gulf stared at him.

"You can't refuse my orders."

Mew was raping Gulf psychologically with this coercion and intimidation. It was only natural that Gulf had no pride. But Mew wouldn't allow even a trace of it remain.

When he thought about the things he had done to Mew, Gulf accepted it as inevitable. But despite his resignation, he still felt doubt.

Gulf had chosen this path. And since it wasn't possible to return to the past, he thought he had no choice but to build a new relationship with Mew. That much was true.

But Mew had sex with countless men and women. Even without including Gulf, his betrayer, there must have been a great many people who had been with Mew. Did he want to humiliate all of them with these traps, with this coercion to obey?

Did Mew hate Gulf so much that he still couldn't forgive him after eight years?

Gulf walked hesitantly to the edge of the bed and climbed up. Then, as Mew had instructed him, he got on his hands and knees.

"That's a nice view, Gulf."

Mew stood behind him. "Do you remember holding me inside you?"

He shoved his finger inside without any warning.

"Ahh!"

'You're hardly relaxed at all. But you still sucked my finger right in. You're a whore. You acted like it hurt before. You know what's going to happen to you, right?" Mew's long finger explored Gulf's inner walls, scratching a nail over his sensitive spots.

"Nngh!"

"Just wait. I'm going to have fun with you." Mew's finger disappeared suddenly, only to be replaced by something warm and soft pressing against him.

"Mew---"

Gulf tried to turn around to look at him, but Mew pinned his hips in place and brought his face against them. His hot tongue was like a living creature as he licked over him. Pushing apart his folds of flesh, Mew used the tip of his tongue skillfully and persistently---Gulf's body shook under the force of a sensation his body had never felt before.

His arms collapsed under him and, no longer able to hold himself up, his head fell against the sheets.

"Ah! N---no!"

"You don't mean that, do you? Look at how wet you are for me. I guess it's only natural that you want me to hurry up and stick it in you."

Mew licked at him, deliberately making a loud lapping noise. He pulled Gulf open with a finger and pushed the tip of his tongue inside when Gulf suddenly clamped down tightly.

"See?" Mew said derisively, sneering at Gulf. Gulf was annoyed by his spitefulness, but he was annoyed also at his own past, which had made it possible for the man to do so much to him.

'This is my penance for past sins,' Gulf thought languidly as the thing that always drove him mad finally pushed inside his body and filled him.

TBC