🌞Chapter 53🌻

PRESENT
🌞🌻
🔞

"Mew---"

An impatient voice rolled over Gulf's lips. They had done it several times already, but his lust knew no end. He couldn't ignore the sight of his organ  in plain sight between their bellies. An unselfconscious laugh bubbled out of Mew.

Despite their rare luck, there was nothing at all romantic about this scene. The spare room of this cheap cabaret stank of mold, and outside the window he could see the neon lights of Kabuki-cho. There was no fluffy bed, no expensive wine. But right now, there was no better place imaginable for the two of them.

Kabuki-cho was where Mew lived. He wanted Gulf to understand it better. Since Gulf had led such a normal life, he had probably only skirted the edges of this world. But once he set foot in it, he wouldn't be able to get back out easily. It was a lot like their relationship, Mew realized.

"Ah!"

He ran his hand gently over it, and Gulf's body twisted. He gasped, his forehead wrinkling as he threw his head back. His expression fascinated Mew. It made it obvious how much he liked it. Gulf was already aroused, and a sticky fluid welled up from the tip of his member and dripped onto Mew's hand.

It was pulsing quicker, Gulf's hips bouncing obscenely, pushing against Mew, telling him that this stimulation wasn't enough. Gulf was shameless. He knew that they had no better way to communicate their feelings than sex.

Eight years ago, after Gulf left, sex was nothing more to Mew than a way to release his lust. But since they had been reunited, he remembered that it could also be a way to communicate love. His skin could communicate feelings that he couldn't talk about any other way.

At times, sex could even be an act of violence. Gulf had tried to accept it in all its forms. When Mew saw Gulf's face filled with agony, he couldn't help but be excited. He wanted to be gentle with him, but he was driven by some impulse to find out just how much he could take.

Mew pressed him gradually, not giving Gulf what he wanted right away. His fingers, wet with Gulf's fluids, moved behind him, but they avoided the center and only played around the edges.

Massaging the two mounds gently, Mew caressed him from his inner thighs to the very edge of his opening. The feeling his fingers absorbed from Gulf's skin inexplicably aroused masochistic feelings inside him.

"Ah---"

Gulf swung his head back and forth, as if it was too much for him to bear. Mew wanted to see his face and moved his finger harder. Gulf's eyes widened and he stared down at Mew.

"I don't want to do it alone," he said in a husky voice. "I want you too."

His hands flailed through the air and landed on Mew's member, which was already raging. Just the feeling of warmth from Gulf's fingertips penetrated Mew's body powerfully. His heart was pounding in his chest, so loud he thought he could hear it. But he tried to hold on a little longer. He wanted to hold on until the very end and only let go once he had fully satisfied Gulf.

But despite that, his lower body had already swollen selfishly to its full hardness. Like Gulf, fluid was welling up from him.

"Hurry---I want you, Mew!"

Gulf spoke his name in such a passionate whisper that Mew felt his temperature rise. It had been a long time since he'd felt such excitement that his body no longer felt like his own.

"Damn it---"

He berated himself for his lack of restraint and held Gulf's right thigh. Then, in one thrust, Mew penetrated him.