🌞Chapter 51🌻

PRESENT
🌞🌻
🔞

Mew's hands reached out cautiously for Gulf's cheeks. He gazed at Gulf with smiling eyes and Gulf's heart squeezed tight.

"You don't regret it---do you?" His vioce was cracked. "Because I'm never letting you go again."

"The only things I regret happened eight years ago."

Gulf laid his hands on the shoulders of the man drawing closer to him. He never looked away from Mew's eyes as the man slowly closed the distance between them. Gulf watched him the entire time.

He came so close that their noses touched, but they did not immediately kiss. They only reveled in each other's scent at first. After a long moment, Mew resumed their kisses.

There was no longer any need for kissing to drive their emotions higher. It was only a ritual to break into what would come mext. This was different from the sex they'd had eight years ago and the sex they'd had right after meeting again. Now, sex took place in the full awareness of their feelings and the two sides of reality.

They exchanged light kisses while Mew hastily reached for Gulf's pants. He yanked his belt out with irritation and slipped his hands under the hem of Gulf's shirt, feeling his skin before moving down to his crotch and unbuttoning his pants.

Gulf was already erect, his underwear wet and his member throbbing strongly, though nothing had been done to him yet. "Mew---"

"You're so wet already."

Gulf's body reacted to Mew's teasing voice. Surrendering his body to the sensation of Mew's fingers toying with him. Gulf reached out for Mew's crotch. "Who are you to talk?"

"You're right "

Sleeping with Mew in resignation or atonement had been nothing like this. Each of his touches was given to bring Gulf immediate pleasure.

Their eyes caught, so close together that their breaths intermingled, and they both sought the other's desire.

Realistically, it was enough to have only Gulf's crotch exposed. Despite wells of fluid pressed through Gulf's resistance, moistening Mew's fingers. He reached them behind Gulf.

Mew lifted one of Gulf's legs and began fingering him, looking into his face. It was an awkward position, meaning Gulf couldn't lose his concentration for a moment. It brought a strange stimulation to his tightly puckered flesh.

Gulf focused intently on fully appreciating each separate touch.

Mew's wet fingers searched for the rim of his entrance and slipped inside. Gulf's warm folds twitched slightly. His flesh had been forced to learn acceptance and did not resist the foreign object's progress. Gulf's body knew the object would bring it pleasure and began to clamp down tightly on it. He couldn't believe how excited he was getting.

He wanted more than a slender finger, he wanted his body to be filled with a scaring passion. In all their repeated sexual encounters, this was the first time Gulf had felt such yearning.

"You want it now?" His hoarse voice tickled at Gulf's ears. He had wanted it for ages. "You want me in here?"

Mew's questions seemed to challenge him, and Gulf nodded, biting down hard on his lip. If he opened his mouth, he was afraid he might scream out indecently.

He dug his nails into Mew's arm and ground his hips, pleading the case of his lust. Gulf wanted pleasure---moving inside him, turning him into a puddle---enough pleasure that he wouldn't recognize his body as his own.

"If you want something tell me," Mew ordered coolly, obviously not intending to give it to him any time soon.

"Mew---"

"I want to hear you say it. I know I'm not the only one who wants more."

Inside him, Mew's fingers bent sharply, and Gulf's body straightened at the piercing sensation.

"If you don't say it soon, I'm going to make you come like this."

Gulf surrendered quickly to Mew's cruel whisper. He didn't want to be teased, and he didn't want to tease Mew.

"I want you, Mew."

The pleasure crawling up his body from below made Gulf's voice shake. But now that he'd begun speaking about his feelings, he couldn't stop. This had made him realize just how much he wanted Mew.

"I want you inside me...shove it inside me!"

"Okay." Mew agreed to Gulf's wish and roughly pulled his invasive fingers out of him. He slung one of Gulf's legs over his arm and pushed his lust inside him. A crazed, scorching passion melted Gulf away from the inside out.

"Ah---nngh---" What he felt in being penetrated, having his inner walls rubbed, forced his cries out of him.

"You're so tight---relax already."

Wrinkles lined Mew's forehead as he strained to thrust his hips upward. The pressure gave rise to an intense gratification. The sensation streaked out to his fingertips, filling his body with a sweet dullness, exciting Gulf more than he ever would have believed possible.

"Ah---ahh!"

The shock of having such a narrow place spread open bent Gulf's spine into an arch. But that only drove the penetration deeper.

"That's good---you're squeezing so hard it almost hurts." Mew's voice was higher than ususal, exciting Gulf even more. "Now squeeze harder. Like you're gonna rip it right off my body. Do that for me, and I'll put it anywhere you want."

"Ah---nngh---yes---"

Gulf was in an unstable position, one leg up in the air, when Mew drove into him forcefully. The inner surfaces of Gulf's body clung to him and were dragged back, failing further and further under the sway of Mew's passion.

The penetration had ripened Gulf, transforming into a delirious pleasure and coursing through his entire body.

"Ah! No!"

With every corner of his body filled by Mew's love, Gulf wished he could melt away. He wanted to become pure love and to give Mew everything, this man that Gulf had never stopped thinking about. Their feelings, which neither of them had been able to forget for eight years, had finally become a solid bond, suffusing both their bodies.

No matter how often they came together, there had always been something thay remained unsaid. But it was coming through now.

Gulf was staking everything on this one moment so that they would never have to regret anything again, so that they would never betray each other again.

"Mew---!"

"Get ready---"

As his rhythm grew wilder, Mew brought his lips close to Gulf's earlobe.

"Because I'm never letting you go again."

His hot breath suffused Gulf's entire body.

"Even if you refuse me---your life and your love belong to me."

His voice seized Gulf's heart in a steely grip, wrapping him up in the emotions it implied.

"And my life and my love---they belong to you."

Until he'd met Mew, Gulf's life had been unexceptional. But now that he'd met him, Gulf could never go back to that ordinary life.

The man had changed his life. He was willing to risk everything in his life to love him.

Gulf knew there was truth on the  pleasure coursing through him. In the instant that Gulf released himself to his pleasure and began his fall into unconsciousness, he knew it.

TBC