🌞Chapter 34🌻

PAST
🌞🌻
🔞

As Mew lowered his weight onto him, Gulf had a new experience of his body. Mew was still wearing his underwear. But even though the fabric Gulf knew that his member was rigidly erect and ready. Mew rubbed it against Gulf's unrestrained penis, which met him eagerly.

"Take yours off---too---"

Mew gave a chuckled at the urgency in his voice. "You want me to?"

What a mean question. He was appalled that Mew had the time to think about it. If Mew told him he wouldn't do it, would Gulf just accept it, like Mew had said he would? Gulf bit his lip and stared up at the man above him.

Mew was smiling down at him insufferably. The sight of such a rapturous smile would destroy Gulf's resolve. But at last he found his voice. "Take it off."

"Are you sure?"

This question was his reward, Mew understood exactly how Gulf would react to everything, and he was making Gulf take control.

Making him choose to have sex with Mew.

The man he'd fallen for was a little shocking. But Gulf had made his decision. This was the man who had fascinated him, and it wasn't as if he'd been seduced, he'd chosen to be here. So there was no going back now.

He gave Mew a kiss instead of answering. Taking that as his signal, Mew's fingers trailed over the inside of Gulf's thigh and touched the place behind him. Gulf's hips jumped at the intense unfamiliar feeling.

"What's wrong?"

"Uh---nothing."

Lacking experience, Gulf hadn't known that Mew would use that part of him. He understood it immediately, but he didn't know what he should say.

Meeting Gulf's ambiguous response with a laugh, Mew pushed his finger inside him.

Although Gulf was relatively wet from the fluids he had released, that place didn't allow things to enter easily. Mew twisted his finger around in order to get Gulf used to it, and caressed the other part of Gulf with his other hand.

"Mew---"

"Put your feet flat. I think that'll make it easier."

Gulf obeyed Mew's sincere expression. Once he'd repositioned himself, Mew, in all his nakedness, started to lightly stimulate the inside of Gulf's thighs, and his body shook with his passion.

Mew felt it, and rubbed himself against Gulf.

"Nn---no---" Gulf was surprised at the flirtatiously timid cry he'd uttered, and covered his mouth. But try as he might to contain it, waves of pleasure washed over him one after another. They wouldn't stop. He didn't know what to do.

"What's wrong?"

Gulf shook his head fiercely.

"It's okay to make noise if you like it. I like hearing your sexy voice," Mew said, nibbling on Gulf's earlobe, deliberately exhaling against his skin. Gulf pressed his face into Mew's shoulder, tensing the muscles of his lower body and tightening the place where Mew's finger was.

"It's okay. Try to get tighter."

His inviting voice made Gulf shudder, even as he wanted to obey it. But he didn't know how. Uneasy and full of despair, Gulf bit his lip.

'He wants me to do something---'

"If you don't tighten it, you have to move with my finger."

"But I don't know how---"

Inside, Mew's finger dragged against Gulf's inner walls, places he had never been touched before. His hips rose reflexively, and he knew that inisde, in that place where Mew was pushing against him, he was growing ripe for more.