🌞Chapter 31🌻

PAST
🌞🌻

The two were silent until they reached Mew's apartment, but they held hands the entire time. Of course Gulf resisted, since he was so conscious of other people's stares, so it wasn't as if their hands had been locked together tightly. They'd held hands instead by just barely touching their index fingers, something that even middle school couples would have found childish.

But once they were through the building's entrance and inside the elevator. Mew apparently reached his limit. Gulf thought he was going to take his hand, but the next instant he felt like he was floating through the spcae as Mew swept him up in his arms. He pressed his lips against Gulf's madly, as if he were enveloping him. Caught up in the rapid-fire kisses, Gulf couldn't even breathe. He'd missed his chance to resist.

He kissed people before, as a kind of extension of a greeting. He even done it once with a boy, on a dare. But this was the first time he'd had such an intense, persistent kiss, and he didn't know how he should do it.

Mew's tongue was crawling around inside his mouth like a wet, living thing, licking every corner of his mouth, behind his teeth and the roof of his mouth, stimulating everything. When it encountered Gulf's tongue, Mew didn't show even the slightest hesitation as he caressed the edge of it, then intertwined his own tongue with it.

Not allowed to pull away, Gulf was forced to learnt the tricks for experiencing Mew's tongue, reading the changing dynamics.

His jaw was getting tired, and just when his difficulty in breathing reached its peak, the elevator door slowly opened. In the space of a moment when Gulf almost could have felt relief, Mew didn't even move to get off the elevator, let alone release him. He was really serious about this.

Gulf tapped Mew on the back desperately, trying to bring him back to his senses.

"What?"

Mew pulled his lips away for a moment. Though slightly fearful of his anger, Gulf pressed on.

"We're here." Gulf used all of his strength to push Mew away from him and stepped off the elevator just ahead of him.

But Mew seized his arm again immediately. It was as if he didn't want to be apart from Gulf for even  a moment. Seeing Mew's desperation, Gulf decided to go easy on him.

He let Mew pull him back into his arms. His embarrassment and shame had not yet disappeared, but his desire to be engulfed in Mew's warmth was stronger. Wrapped in each other's arms, the two opened the door together and took off their shoes, then pressed their lips together once more.

"Gulf...Gulf..."

This kiss consumed him, even more than the kiss in the elevator. Mew pulled so hard on his mouth that Gulf was sure his heart was going to be sucked out of his body.

Gulf's childish kisses were quickly transforming into the mature kisses of an adult. With only the captivating touch of Mew's skillful lips, passion budded inside Gulf. His body began to tremble from the inside out with tension and anticipation.

TBC