Chapter 1

It was my first day of school, Melrose High School. I wake up so annoyed and scared. Annoyed because hey i want to sleep for like 10 more minutes but no my mom was walking through the hall way saying " Laura wake up first day of school. Wake up! Wake up!" I was scared because well new school new state new everything. It had been 1 week since the move. Did i mention I only live with my mom? My parents got divorced last month and my sister Vanessa stayed with him.

        Anyways i got dressed in a floral dress and white flats. I did my hair in a fish tail braid and got my purse. I walked downstairs and saw my mom eating.

" Hey sweetie do you want anything to eat" 

"Uh no I'm not really hungry. Wait is there still granola bars?"

"One"

"toss it"

"Alright lets go you dont want to be late for your first day."

"Yeah"

        She grabbed the keys and we walked out the door. I locked the door and closed the door. My mom opened the car and we both got in. It was queit for like 5 minutes until my mom started talking.

"You'll be fine Laura.I know you will"

"Thanks but I know I said i wanted to find myself in the world, but i didn't want to fly across the whole country." 

"Laura i just didn't want to be there no more. I just couldn't be there in the same place as your dad and..."

"What about Ness? She got to stay."

"She was the one who wanted to stay and plus i was not going to beg her to come. She never liked me anyways and could we not talk about this right here right now and while I'm driving."

        I saw a tear come down her cheek.

"Fine" 

We arrived in the front of the school.

"Well here we are. Good luck sweetie. You'll do great. Hey and don't come home witha boyfriend like your sister did every year"

"Okay bye mom"

        I got of the car and waved good-bye to her. I turn back and it looked like my mom was going to start crying. I just turn around and roll my eyes playfully. I walk into the school and see a whole bunch of people in the locker room hallway. I find my way to the registers office. I picked up my schedule which was ready for me. I looked at my schedule seeing my classes

1st: AP Chemistry 

2nd: Music

3rd: Literature

4th: AP Calculus  

5th: Psychology 

6th: Drama 

        I was super excited for it to be 6th period. I love drama so much. The bell rang so i put my things in the locker and just take the things i need. I walk into the classroom feeling uncomfortable and weird. I looked at the teacher cause it looked like he was going to say something. " Hello everyone take a seat anywhere you want I'll have a seating chart by tomorrow." I take a seat by some blonde girl.

"Is this seat taken?"

"No sit, sit. Are you new here cause you look lost. By the way I'm Kimberly."

"I'm Laura and yeah I'm new. I just moved here from Florida"

"What the you came all the way from Florida to California. I wish i lived there you lucky girl!"

        The rest of the class was boring. Mr. Watson was just talking about the lab safety rules and what we are going to do throughout the year. You know the usual. Finally the bell rang and I quikly grabbed my things and went out to my break which all seniors have. I walked to a bench by a tree and some guys playing football. I took out a book Thirteen Reasons Why. I was reading calmly until I heard a boy screaming "Hey Ross be care...ful" and i felt someone fall on me making me fall with him.

"Ouch!" i screamed in pain

"Oh I'm so sorry are you okay" said one of the boys helping me up.

"Yeah" I said cleaning myself off. "Oh no!"

"What happened?"

"i have a scratch on my side"

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to drop you"

"Its okay." I had just realized that i didn't look up. When i did i saw a dirty-blonde boy with hazel-greenish eyes. Oh gosh he looks so cute. He was wearing a flannel shirt which was unbuttoned and you could see his mussle shirt which was tight and you could see his 6-pack form. Damn he looked cute. 

        One of his friends came running over towards us. 

"Hey Ross i don't want to bother you but Noemi is coming over here and she looks mad" he looked towards me and said "Oh hey I'm Chris nice to meet you and you are?"

I looked to him and i just smiled and said "Uh... I'm Laura" 

"Can i just say you look beautiful."

"Don't listen to him his stupid" said Ross " Well it was nice seeing you and I'm sorry for dropping you. Bye"

He left running and waving. I walked to my next class. I was just smiling. 

Ross POV

"Didn't you think she was hot" said Chris

"Dude i can't be checking other girls out I have a girlfriend, but between you and me damn she was"

"She was and I'm totally gonna start flirting with her. She gotta be mine."

"Chris really you barley know her"

"Whatever see ya later"

"Bye"

He entered his music class and i left to literature.

Laura POV

I entered the class room and saw that Chris was the there.

"Hey Laura"

"Hey Chris" 

"I was just wondering wanna go out this Friday to the theater"

"As in a date?" I said looking at him with a smile in my face and a smirk.

"Sure anything you want to call it"

"Let me think about it" I left to a seat in the back and Chris followed behind me. I can't go out with him unless i tell Vanessa first gosh i need her here and now. I'll have an answer for him tomorrow and I'll call her this afternoon.

-------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like this story.