Chapter 2

So far today has gone great. Some how Kimberly was my friend and so was her friends mine too now. Anyways it was 6th period now. I enter the theater and take a seat in the second row in the front. I see that Larry, one of Kimberly's friend was making a gesture telling me to go over with him. I walk towards him. As I was going to make my way next to him his girlfriend quickly takes the seat, so I have to sit next to her.
"Hey Laur" said Larry
"Hey Larry. Why didn't you tell me you had drama for 6th period."
" I wanted it to be a surprise"
"Well at least I'm not alone in my classes. I have Viviana for Literature and..."
"No One cares" said Claudia.
"Hey babe I hate when you're like that."

The class started and the teacher started talking. "Hello everyone and welcome to DRAMA! I am so excitedd to start. I have really ama..."

The teacher, Mrs.Garcia was interupted by a boy who entered in late and slammed the door.

"Oh well i see Mr.Lynch decided to join drama for a second year"

He walked to the end of the 3rd row taking a seat next to a girl and put his arm around her. I guess that's his girlfriend. She was a red head with light green eyes. To me she looked as if she thinks she is important.
"Anyways in October we are having our first play of the year. It's going to be Romeo and Juliet.Auditions are going to be in 3 weeks. I'm going to pass the sign-up sheet and if you signed up stay after class so I could give you the audition packet"
I was so excited. I love Romeo and Juliet.
The clip board came by me and I wrote my name and signed up for Juliet.
Throughout the class Mrs.Garcia was talking and talking. Larry was talking to me and Claudia looked like she was mad. The bell finally rang and everybody left fast except the ones that signed up.
She passed by the papers and all and she told us we need to meet after school every Friday.
I walked out the theater when I bumped into Ross. He looked anxious and in a hurry. I went behind the door to see what he was up to. He had just came out of the class why would he want to go again. I couldn't really tell anything until I saw that Mrs.Garcia gave him the same exact packet that everybody who is going to audition had. Was he embarrassed to sign up during class? He was coming out of the classroom and when he saw me he looked surprised.
"Oh hey Laura"
"Hey uh so your embarrassed for people to know that you want to sign up for world's most amazing play ever written"
"No but if my girlfriend saw the list with a whole bunch a really good looking girl she'll kill me"
I giggled a little and said "But what if you get the part."
Doubt it. But if I did I'd be so incredibly happy I love Romeo and Juliet. I can already imagine myself up on the stage playing Romeo."
"You like Romeo and Juliet. I'm in love with it. Read it twice back and forth. Seen 4 plays."
"Damn that's way to many" We walked and talked.
"Hey uh Laura do you want to rehearse the lines together"
"Yeah that'd be great" I said nodding my head and smiling just not like an idiot.
"Okay talk to you later got to go before the girlfriend gets mad"
I left and I ran into Chris.
"Hey Laura thought about what I asked you"
"Well I have...not look I don't even know you and I'm not looking for a relationship right now or any time near the future."
"Oh. Well I didn't ask like for a date more like a hang out you know."
"uh...um...yeah...uh maybe...no" I said with a nervous face"
"Okay well bye"