Chapter 20

Today is Vanessa's wedding and she's in her room getting ready. As for me I'm thinking whether I should go or not. I don't want to go cause then the whole wedding will be awkward, well at least me walking down the aisle with Ross since he's gonna be up there and so am I.

Then, I'm still thinking that this whole wedding is fake. Lets face it, she's only getting married to him to put a last name on her daughters. There is no love in between all this.

I was sitting in my bed. My hair and make up done. I wasn't in my dress yet. All I was doing was starring at it.

Vanessa came into my room with her hair and make up done. She was holding one of the babies which was crying.

She saw me and immediately said,"Laura your not changed yet."

"No. Look Ness I don't think I should go." I said looking up to her.

"Why not?"

"First of all I still think this marriage is all fake. I mean there is no love between you two and..." she cut me off.

"Laura. I've been meaning to tell you this. I just I didn't know how."

"And what is it?" I asked.

She sat on my bed. "Remember back when Riker took me to the doctor." I nodded my head."Okay. Since then Riker and I have had something."

My jaw dropped. What did she just say.

"Yeah shocking right. Look that day Riker asked me about Jason and I told him everything. I was in tears. He took me to dinner and then he said 'I'm really really sorry for asking you that' and I said that everything was okay. Then we felt something and we started leaning in and ended up kissing. We said we would never do that again. On the day you escaped to Colorado with Ross everything happened again the feelings and all. We've been seeing each other since then."

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Cause I was embarrassed. Now please get ready."

"No, Vanessa."

"Why?"

"Cause I still have to walk up with Ross"

"Okay what if we change you with Ryland or Rocky."

"I guess maybe. Fine. I'll get ready."

"Okay. Stormie and Rydel will be here any minute now."

I said okay and then she exited. I started changing and then Stormie and Rydel came. Rydel didn't even talk to me. She didn't say hi or hug me. I guess Ross told her everything. Cause by the looks of it he did. She kept giving me a stink eye throughout the time we were in the apartment.

I put on my dress and went outside to the living room where everybody was at except Ross and Riker. Typical he obviously didn't want to see me.

Stormie was holding one of the babies and Mark the other one. Vanessa was coming down the stairs beautifully dressed in her dress wearing sparkly silver high heels and a necklace with its earrings that used to be my mom's. I looked at her dress which was simple. The whole thing was simple (by simple I mean the wedding). It was a short dress like an inch above her knees. Kind of puffy. Her hair was curled with a rose or flower on the side. The dress of course was strapless.

"Oh Vanessa, sweetie you look gorgeous." Stormie said excitedly.

"You really do look beautiful." Rydel told her and went up to hug her.

"I think we should get married Ness. Instead of you and Riker." Rocky said causing all of us to laugh. "I'm kidding, but you do look hot." he walked over to her and hugged her. He gave her a kiss in the cheek as Vanessa whispered him something.