Last Chapter-26

I finished packing my stuff that was in my room. There was still one picture from left. I walk over to see it and I see a picture of Vanessa and me. I wanted to cry as i put it away in my suitcase. I'm gonna miss her, but it's for the best. I mean I'm happy that I'm going.

My flight leaves in 4 hours and it was almost time to go. I grab both my suit cases and walk out my room turning off the lights for one last time. Vanessa was moving, so if I visited I wouldn't come here.

As I walk over to the living room I see all of Ross's siblings and parents in tears. Even Ell. I walk over to them and hug each one of them so tightly.

"Thanks for being in my life. I love each and every one of you."

"It's been a pleasure meeting you Laura." Ellington says trying not to cry more.

"Laura go have fun we'll miss you so much but I wouldn't want you to stay for us or for Ross. Go make your self happy." Riker says.

"Girl when I met you I knew you'd be dug an awesome person. You are so amazing and so talented. I can't wait to watch your show." Rocky says.

"I really can't say anything but thanks. You helped me so much with everything that had DJING involved. Have fun filming." Ryland says ad huge me again.

"Laura I can't wait for the concert. It's gonna be fun. But seriously I'm gonna miss you. Vanessa and you were like the little sisters I always wanted. I love you Laura." Rydel said and I quickly answered back,"I love you too." I hug her and we let go.

"Laura sweet heart I really can't say anything but thanks. You made this uneducated boy, Ross, change so much. Have fun in New York." Stormie says in tears.

"Laura, I can't make a good bye like there's sorry I'll just cry way to much." Vanessa says and quickly brings me in holding Stella. I began to cry. I gave Stella a kiss and headed out the door waving bye to everyone.

I was walking to the parking lot with my parents and Ross. My dad and Ross put the luggage in the trunk and then come inside.

We begin to drive and I look at to the dark sky with stars and the moon lighting it up.

We arrive to the airport and my dad checks us in. Mom and Dad were headed to Miami which was at the same terminal as me and close to the same gate. We head up the stairs Ross carrying my backpack that goes on top.

We arrive to the gates and the speaker says "Flight 410 to New York is now boarding the plane. Please make your way to the gate."

I give my parents one last hug. I walk over to Ross who had tears in his eyes already. I give him a hug really tight and I didn't want to let go of him. "I'm gonna miss you way to much Ross. Remember what you promised." I whisper. I quickly give him a kiss in his lips and head to the gate.

As I walk I feel someone grab my wrist.

"Laura please don't go!" Ross says

"Ross I need to. You are living your dream now it's time that I live mine. I'll miss you like crazy."

"Then why are you going."

"Because I want to."

"Fine go but promise you'll call."

"I will."

He gives me one last hug and then he gave me a kiss.

"Bye"

"Bye Love." I hear him say.

I enter the gate and sit on my seat. I look out the window to see my parents trying to comfort Ross.

Maybe I shouldn't go? I thought. I should get off this plane right now. But something pulled me back and that was my dream coming true in just a couple hours.
-------
The end.

Guys well I know it's short for an ending but I just didn't want to write to much. Anyways I have 3 stories at work right now which are, The Fence, I Will Never Forget (thinking of discontinuing it), and Broken Hearts. They are all RAURA fanfics

Thanks for reading. 😘

~Sandy