5 minutes late

Jade was pulling your wrist as a sign for you to hurry up. As you followed her to the class, you both walked in about 5 minutes late. She was still holding your wrist, and still had that smirk on her face. It was like she was proud of what she did.

When everyone turned around, they saw jade walk in first then you. When they saw jade holding your wrist, they immediately got the WRONG idea.

"You 2 finally arrived" Sikowitz said sounding pretty annoyed. You took one look at him and thought he was weird because he had no shoes on and he was drinking from a coconut. "He just acts like that. Get used to it" jade whispered in your ear as she walked to her spot.

It was about 10 minutes into the class and you felt like you were getting stared at. You look to your left and see that no one was looking at you. Until you looked to you right. You can se jade staring at you biting her lower lip. You slightly blushed but looked away really quick

**************after class*************

When class ended you went to your locker and put your books in your locker to get your new ones for the next class. Everyone was running away hiding for some reason. Some kids walked by you welcoming you here and told you to open up to theslap.com. So you did kinda confused. You heard heavy footsteps coming toward you. As you turned around you saw her again.

"Hey y/l/n. Do you follow me on the slap?" She asked aggressively. Since it was your first day, you hadn't followed anyone from the school yet cause you didn't know anybody. "Uhhh.....yes" you lied kinda scared for your life. "Then show me your phone" she asked aggressively once again. You were scared shitless as you went to her profile and it showed that you didn't follow her. You tried to press the follow button quickly, but it was too late. She already had your phone in her hand because she was getting impatient.

"Janitors office...at lunch.....you deserve a punishment for being a liar" she said with a straight face but with a little smirk. You agreed just to not get your ass kicked on your first day right in the hallway. To be honest, when she smirked while she said punishment, you were kinda turned on. But it was whatever.