Glamping part 1

It was a Friday, mid-November in Hollywood so it was about 27 degrees Celsius outside. To you, November was one of the most boring months of the year. You didn't know why, you just hated it.

You and the gang were seated at lunch eating. You were having your usual. A salad. It was complete silence until Beck spoke up, breaking the silence, "do you guys wanna go glamping this weekend." We all looked at him for a second trying to process what he was saying. "Y'know, camping, but in a cottage" Beck added. We all understood what he was saying and we all nodded. "We can either rent one cottage or two cottages" Beck says. "What's the difference?" Andre asks. "Well one has two bedrooms and the other only has one" Beck replies as Andre nods. We all agree on 2 and continue with school.

School ends

When school ends, you and Jade are in your car. You were discussing the trip. "We are getting a cottage to ourselves fair and square" Jade says with a stern look on her face. "Well we still need to find out where everyone is sleeping" You add. "Ok, simple. Tori and Beck are in one room, Robbie and Cat are in the other and Andre can sleep on the couch. That leaves us in the other cabin, alone" she smirks. "Did you just come up with that on the spot? Cause that was impressive" she shrugs at your question. You continue to drive home.

You drop off Jade at her house to get her things. While you were waiting inside your car outside of her house, you decided to see what the cottage looked like, mainly the bed. You google where it was, and you find images on what the bed looked like. It was a king sized bed, with a black and white duvet cover. It was perfect for you and Jade. You saw her come out of her house with a bag that had her things in it. She puts it in the back seat and gets into the passenger seat. You show her the bed, her eyes popped. "That is gonna be fun" you smirk. You drive to your house and you and Jade go inside. The rest of the night consists of joking laughing and a bit of making out.

The next morning

Your alarm goes of at about 9:30 am. You guys have to leave early cause it's a 3 hour drive. You wake up in Jades arms. You turn off your alarm then turn back over. You happen to realize that when you turn back around, your eyes are right at her boobs. You stare for a bit until she wakes up. "Enjoying the view" she asks in her morning voice as you nod. You both get up and get ready to go. You grab yours and Jades back from your room and you head to Becks RV.

You get in and say hi to everyone. Robbie, Cat and Andre were in the back, and Beck and Tori were in the front. You sit down and Beck starts to drive.

It's about 2 hours in, and Beck pulls up to a gas station for a pit stop. Cat immediately runs out to go to the bathroom, while you, Jade, Andre, Robbie and Tori go to get snacks. Beck stays behind watching and getting gas for the car.

All of you come back about 5 minutes later with a bag of snacks for each of you. You end up eating at least half of your snacks.

All of a sudden, the RV comes to a stop. Beck opens the door and says "we're here." Everyone gets out of the RV and sees the two cottages about 10 meters a part from each other. "Me and Jade discussed who's sleeping where" you say. Everyone suddenly looked interested. "Tori and Beck are in one room, Robbie and Cat are in the other and Andre can sleep on the couch. Me and Jade sleep in the other cabin." You say as everyone looks at you impressed. "Wait how come you guys get your own cottage?" Robbie complains. "Would you rather sleep in the woods. Cause I can make it happen" Jade replies with additude as you laugh to yourself. Robbie slowly backs away in surrender apologizing.

We go to our cottages and put our stuff down. Jade storms in and immediately goes to the bedroom. You follow soon after kinda concerned. Your in the door frame and Jade wasn't on the bed. "Jade?" You questioned. You took one step in and Jade immediately tackled you on the bed. She was on top of you, and she pinned your wrists at the side of your head. You were laughing trying to get out of her grip, but she was to strong. She tightened her grip on your wrists more till you calmed down. You just stared at each other for a few seconds.

JADES POV

I stared at her intensely into her eyes, while silence filled the room. I slowly start moving down closer to her face to where we were practically breathing the same air.

We were so close, I could feel her minty breath on my skin. It was teasing me. I loose grip of her wrists and put my hands at the side of her head. She pushes a strand of hair behind my ear. I grab the back of her neck and pull her in for a kiss.

Our lips move in a synchronized motion, till she pulls away cause she saw the small silhouette of Cat by the window. "She can't see this. She'll be traumatized for life" she says as I nod. I lean down close to her ear and whisper, "we'll finish this later. I'm not done with you y/l/n." I can tell she was a little turned on as I said that. I get off of her and she gets up as well. I smirked and walked into the bathroom.

Y/N POV

You got up as Jade walked into the bathroom. You heard a knock at the door and you walk through the cottage to the door. You open it and see Cat standing there. "Hiii!" She says in her high pitched voice. You nod back as a hello. "Beck is gonna light is a fire so we can roast marshmallows. Are you coming?" She asks in her innocent voice. "Of course. Lemme go and get Jade real quick" you reply. She nods and skips away.

You close the door and you go to the bathroom to go get Jade. You knock a few times till she says come in. You open the door and see that she only has black bicycle shorts and a black Lacey bra on. Your jaw dropped as you saw her fixing her hair. "It's so tempting to just make out with you right now" you say a bit turned on. "Then do it" she replies as she leans up against the counter. You step in front of her looking her in the eyes. "Not now. The boys are putting up a fire for us to roast marshmallows" you say and give her a peck on the lips. She nods and you give her her shirt. She puts it on and you both head out the door.