More than friends

You were driving to jades house and then started to feel nervous. You didn't now why, you just felt like something good was gonna happen tonight. And you were happy about that.

You pulled up to jades house and noticed that there was one car in the driveway. It was jades.

You got out of the car, and saw jades back against her window. She must've been waiting for you. You smiled knowing that she was a really good friend to you.

You then walked up to the door then knocked a few times. You saw jade in her window look up from her phone and run out of her room. A few seconds later, you saw her silhouette coming from her room down the stairs. She opened the door and immediately grabbed your wrist and pulled you inside.

She closed the door still having your wrist in her hand. She then pinned you against the door by the second. "So we're doing this again?" You asked knowing what was going to happen next. You were surprised that she didn't cut you off...again. "Yup" she replied. Right after she had spoke, her soft lips collided with yours. You can feel her smile against your lips, as you did the same. She pulled away and dragged you up the stairs to her room.

When you both got in, you looked around her room for a second. She had daggers and scissors on display. The room was so...her. But your favourite part of her room, was a blue butterfly on display. But before you could take a closer look at anything, jade pushed you on her bed. You sat up against her head board and she slowly came to your lap to sit on. She was straddling you and you two started to make out.

You two made out for about 2 minutes until Jade pulled away. "Be my girlfriend?" She asked with shaky breaths. You looked at her with joy in your eyes then said, "now that I'll do". She smiled and placed her head in the crook of your neck. She slowly started to give you neck kisses as you ran your fingers through her hair.

But, as she gave the kisses, you let out a little moan. She got up and you looked away embarrassed, as you slightly turned a bit red. "It's ok. Music to my ears" she smiled so you weren't embarrassed. She continued to give you neck kisses until they slowly turned into hickeys. Thank god it was Friday and you had no where to be tomorrow.

Jade got up again then said, "stay over tonight. We can watch horror movies and do more things tonight. It is Friday after all". You looked at her with excitement and put your forehead against hers. "Of course I will. My parents are out of town for the next few months so I can do whatever I want" you then said. She looked at you overfilled with joy, and gave you a little peck.

"But I have to go back to my place to get some stuff" you added. "Ok. Be back quick" you nodded then left.

As you were walking out, you wanted to do something special with jade tomorrow since you guys were both alone. You went into your car and drove home.

JADES POV
When she accepted the offer to be my girlfriend, I was filled with joy and excitement.

I feel I vibration on my thigh and immediately picked up my phone. But when I picked it up, I saw that no one had texted me. Until I looked back to where my phone was. She had left her phone here. I didn't want to snoop through it, but it was so tempting, I just had to.

A couple minutes later...

I almost went through all of her messages. I put her phone down and smiled to myself. She has been telling her old friends amazing things about me. I now knew that she would never let me down, and would always keep me happy.

I got lost in my thoughts, until I heard her open my bedroom door. She had her bag in her hand, put it down, the flopped right next to me on my bed.

Y/N POV
You walked into her room, and saw her zoned out. She only noticed you when you had just closed the door.

You guys both decided to watch the scissoring extended directors cut. Jade made you guys both popcorn and got you both drinks. You guys both sat on the couch, and jade laid on your chest.

It was 20 minutes into the movie and you can tell that jade was already getting tired since it was 1:30 am. You slowly ran your fingers through her hair making her relaxed.

About 5 minutes later, she was asleep. So you turned off the movie since you've already seen it and tuned off the lights. You gave jade a kiss on the forehead and went to sleep on her head.