School (next day)

When you got home from jades house, you couldn't stop thinking about what had happened.

You went into the kitchen to get something small to eat. You weren't even that hungry so you just got a granola bar, then headed up to your room.

As you walked into your room, all you wanted to do was think about Jade. So you did. You hadn't realized that you've been thinking about her for so long that when you looked at the time, it read 2am. You quickly turned off the lights and went to bed. You didn't want to be tired for Jade.

The next day.....

Your alarm went off at 6:30 and you immediately jumped out of bed.

As you walked down stairs, you got out a box of cereal, poured it into a bowl, and began to eat. You finished in 3 minutes because you wanted to look nice for jade, even at school.

At school...

JADES POV
I was getting out of my car when I saw y/n pull up. I guess she didn't see me cause she walked in very fast. I like coming to school earlier every day just so I can have the halls to myself for half an hour.

I was sitting by some lockers drawing some scissors on my notebook when I saw y/n run to a bathroom. I was kinda worried so I followed her, but now wanting her to see me.

I walk into the bathroom and see y/n in a stall. I slowly go to a stall and stand in the toilet so see doesn't see my feet.

I hear her walk out and going to a mirror. I look through the crack and see her fixing her hair. When she finally finished, she walked out. But I waited a minute to come out of the stall.

I then walk out of the bathroom, go back to the spot that I was in and continued drawing, waited for school to start.

Y/N POV
You were in the bathroom back and forth making sure that you looked perfect. You hadn't seen Jade all day today. Since you didn't have Sikowitz, you didn't see her there either. Even at lunch she wasn't there.

You texted her to see if she was alright;

You:
Hey, I haven't seen you all day. Are you alright?

Jade:
Yeah. I just don't wanna get distracted. I have a surprise ;)

You:
Ok. I see you tonight.

Jade:
You too

Y/n POV
You were relieved to hear that jade was alright. But you just wanted to know so bad about what jade was gonna do.

Lunch...

You went to go sit down with the group for lunch. They all said hi to you and you said hi back. "Do you guys wanna have a movie night at my house tomorrow night?" Tori asked everybody. Everyone agreed. "Hey where's jade?" Andre asked kinda concerned. "She doesn't want to get distracted by anything today. She has uhhh....a project. I'm going over later to help her" you then said. You didn't want anybody to know about you and jade yet, so you kept it a secret. Everyone said ok.

After school...

You went straight home, tuning out everyone that asked to you.

When you got home, you fixed your hair really quickly before you left. You had a little snack, grabbed your keys and purse, then headed out the door.

You were walking to your car, overly excited for what was going to happen at Jades house.

You started your car, then drove off.