Glamping part 2

⚠️INTENSE SMUT WARNING ⚠️

You and Jade were walking to the door till Jade dipped you and have you a peck on the lips. "Well that's new" you said surprised. "Get used to it" she smirked as you licked your lips. She stood you back up and you both walked out the door.

You lock the door and walk towards the boys. You take a lawn chair and unfolded it and put it down. You sit on the chair and pat your lap as a gesture for Jade to sit on. She sits in between your legs and you rest your head on her shoulder while your hands are around her waist.

The boys end up starting the fire, and Cat opens the marshmallows, and shuves at least 3 into her mouth. "Cat you're gonna choke" Robbie says kinda concerned. Cat ignored him, and ended up swallowing all the marshmallows, with out choking.

Everyone grabs a medal rod and puts a marshmallow on to start roasting it. Tori finally came out of the bathroom, and sat on Becks lap. It was all quiet, until Cat started talking about her brother, "one time, my brother lit something on fire, and my parents put him in a hospital for 3 months." We all moved our chairs a inch away from Cat, kinda scared.

We roast all the marshmallows till the bag was empty. Jade laid her head on mine, she was starting to fall asleep. You gave her a kiss on the cheek. That kiss went to her jawline, then to her neck. You slowly started giving her neck kisses as the rest of the group talked about something stupid. Jade put her hand on your head, and started playing with your hair. After the neck kisses, you gave her one last kiss on the cheek. You turned to the rest of the group noticed that they were still talking. "I'm getting tired. Me and Y/n are going inside" Jade says to everyone else. "Yeah it's getting pretty late, and we have the whole day planned for tomorrow. So let's go to bed" Andre agrees and so does everyone else. Beck put out the fire with a bucket of water, and they all left to their cottage.

Jade grabs your wrist, and pulls you to the cottage. She must be really tired.

You got into the cottage, then in the bedroom. Jade pushes you on the bed and walks into the bathroom, giving you a wink.

She comes out 5 minutes later, and you were expecting her to be in her pjs. You were dead wrong. She walks out and she's wearing a black lace bra with black lace underwear that where in the shape of shorts. "I thought you were tired" you asked confused. "I lied" she smirked with a wink. She closes the curtains, and starts to crawl towards you on her hands and knees. She straddles you, and all you could do was put your hand on her naked thighs.

You look at each other for a minute or two, then Jade goes in for a passionate kiss. The kiss obviously turned into a make out session. You run your fingers through her hair as she has her hands on your chest. She pulls your shirt off and throws it on the floor. She pulls away from your lips and starts kissing down your neck, to your collar bone.

She starts giving you hickeys, and you start to moan. She smiles against your skin, as she hears your moans.

She gives you about 5 hickeys, while in between them, she goes to your ear and whispers mine, which made you even more turned on. You could let her do this for hours, her love was to addictive, who wanted more. So you told her. "More" you moaned as she looked up at you and smirked. She got off of you, and heads towards your pants.

She unbuttoned them and through them on the floor. She moves your underwear to the side, and starts caressing you clit. You tilt your head back a bit, but you put it back down waiting for the real action too happen.

She does this for a minute, till she slips her middle finger inside of you. You let out a little moan from what Jade had just did. She puts it in and out, until she slips her ring finger inside of you. You moan even louder, and Jade smiles as big as she can. "Jade!" You moan as loud as you could. Thank god the walls were sound proof.

She goes faster and faster and faster, until you let out a moan of relief cause you had came all over her fingers. She takes them out and puts them into her mouth, cleaning them off.

She lays beside you, and you give her a peck in the lips.

After a few minutes, you catch your breath, and you decide to do the same thing to Jade as she did to you.

When she finished, it was about 1 am. You both got under the blanket, kissed then went to bed.

The next morning

JADES POV

I woke up around 8:30 am, and she was in my arms, sleeping peacefully. I kiss her forehead attempting to wake her up. She opens her eyes and I say, "baby-girl, you have to wake up. We have a long day ahead of us." She grumbled and turns over pulling the blanket over her head, mumbling no. It caused me to giggle a bit, but she ended up waking up. We got dressed at met everyone outside.

After some activities

Y/N POV

We had the best day together as a group. And the last thing that you and the group did was go swimming. The girls had their bikinis on, and the boys had their swimming trunks on.

Everyone jumped into the water, and played around for a bit. You were at the surface minding your own business, when you feel you get dragged under the water. You see Jade pulling you down.

You look at her for a few seconds, then she gives you a kiss underwater. It was the best feeling every.

You both eventually came up for air, and still looked at each other above water. "I had fun last night" she says with a smirk. "Me too. You really know how to please me."

Everyone got out of the water, and went back to their cottages to change.

Everyone stayed in their cottages for the rest of the day, cause you all had to get up early so you can hit the road tomorrow morning.

At around 11 pm, you and Jade get in bed, and Jade lays on your chest. You play with her hair, relaxing her. She looks up at you, and you stare into your big blue eyes. "I love you" she says. "I love you too."  You both end up falling asleep.

The next morning

Everyone got up early, packed their stuff and got in Becks RV.

The ride home was very quiet, since everyone went back to sleep.

Once everyone was dropped off, you and Jade went to your own houses. Jade wanted to have a bed to her self tonight. You agreed cause you wanted the same.

You were the last to get dropped off. You thanked Beck for the trip, and went into your house.

You went to your bathroom, and immediately took a shower. All you could think about was Jade and how good she was.

You unpack your stuff and end up going to bed. You wanted to be refreshed for school tomorrow.

How did y'all like this long ass chapter?

Fun fact: I was turned on while writing the smut.

The next chapter is probably gonna be shorter.