Misfits

Y/N POV

You and Jade were finally back on good terms after what Jade had did. She hasn't lied or talked to Beck all week. She was by your side the entire time.

It was a Friday and you and Jade had just gotten off of school. It was nice that day, so you were both walking to your house. You and Jade had a good week and no one pissed you off. Not even Tori.

You were both holding hands, swinging it back and forth time to time. Since it was sunny, Jades eyes were a bright blue and you couldn't take your eyes off of her.

"Your such a sight, you know?" You state while your still staring at the pale beauty beside you.

She looks down to her shoes and smiles. "You always know how to make me smile."

You stop in your tracks which caused Jade to stop as well. "What's wrong baby?" Jade asks in a worried tone.

"I'm taking you out for ice cream" you say.

"Uh, oka-" Jade says, but she was soon cut off by you running down the street, with you hands still enclosed.

Jade starts running with you, and you can hear her laughing while she tells you to stop and slow down. But, you didn't listen. You just kept on running.

You and Jade ended up making it to the ice cream shop and you both ordered. You payed saying it was your treat.

You and Jade did what most couples do when they get ice cream. One person puts some ice cream on the other persons nose and the same person had to kiss it off. But when you got ice cream with Jade, it was a whole different story. Jade puts your finger in her ice cream, she puts your fingers to her mouth, and she starts to lick the ice cream off. You let out shaky breaths when she did this.

You and Jade ended up finishing your ice cream and started making your way back to your house.

When you were both about to turn to get into your street, some light rain started coming down. Jade did tell you that light rain was like nothing to her, it was only the thunder storms, so you had the perfect plan in mind.

Once you got to your driveway, the rain was coming down a little more harder.

"Come on. I wanna show you something" you say while already pulling Jades arm.

You brought her into your house and all the way upstairs to a door that she had never been into.

"What door does this lead to?" Jades asks in a soft tone.

"Come on. I'll show ya" you reply as you open the door, revealing a ladder.

You climbed up first, then Jade followed soon after. The ladder brought you both up to your roof. The rain was coming down hard at this point, but it was still good enough to be out in.

You brought Jade close to you, closing the gap between you both. You cupped her face and brought it up to yours, giving her a big passionate kiss. Her arms went around your neck and your hands found it's way to her waist.

You pulled away after a minute saying, "I love you Jade West." Her eyes lit up with happiness and she soon replied,

"I love you too Y/n Y/l/n"

You picked her up and spun her around. You put her down, and you both went back inside to dry off.

Jade grabbed some of her pajamas she had at your house and put them on. You did the same.

You and Jade both got onto your bed, with Jade in your arms, and your legs tangled together.

She looked up at you and pecked your lips, giving you a sweet smile.

You kissed the top of her head and you both closed your eyes, ready to drift off to sleep.

Sorry for not updating in a while. Been really busy lately, and I kinda came up with this idea in 5 minutes.