Smashed mirror

(Trigger warning: may include self harm, harsh comments and suicidal thoughts. If you can't handle any of these, I recommend you DO NOT read. Just wanted to say that you are loved by everyone).

JADES POV

I didn't really have a happy childhood. I mean, my favourite toy was a hammer, you finish the puzzle. My dad hates me and everything that I do. My mom is never home, and has never been home because of where she works. She only comes home about 2 times a month. 4 times if we are lucky.

My brother is my dad's favourite. He pays no attention to me, and sometimes he says things to me that shouldn't be said to your own daughter. Some of these include,

I will never forgive you

I'm ashamed of you

You should be more like your little brother

Those are just nice ones. Here are the bad ones,

I never loved you

Your just a waste of oxygen

Those are the comments that get me. I cry myself to sleep every night when I hear them. I cuddle up to the one stuffed animal that I actually kept, and just cry into it. Or, sometimes, I take a razor blade that I keep in the bottom drawer of my nightstand and I dig 2-3 lines into my skin.

At school.....

JADES POV

I walk into school and wipe the leftover tears that I had just cried away from my cheek. I see my beautiful girlfriend, Y/n, by her locker getting some books. She texted me last night saying that she had a math test today, and she didn't want to be bothered. So I kept my distance from her this morning. I walk to my locker to get my books, and I see that last person I wanna see right now walking towards me. Tori fucking Vega.

"What do you want Vega?" I say in a annoyed tone.

"Jesus Jade. I just wanted to ask if your okay, but it seems like your in your bitchy state already. I don't know how Y/n is still with you. She's one of the hottest people in this school, and she chose you. Pathetic. She probably doesn't even love you" Tori says but shouts the last few parts.

I could feel my eyes start to fill up with tears as she said that last sentence. I walked away, nudging my shoulder hard into hers, which caused her to fall over. I ran to the girls bathroom and just stared at myself in the mirror.

Y/N POV
(Gonna put "I" instead of "you" now. Makes it more clear and I makes more sense)

I finished my math test, and I thought I did pretty good on it. I walk out of the classroom 10 minutes before the bell had rang. When I finished tests early, we can leave early.

I walk by the class that Jade was supposed to be in, which was science, but she wasn't there. She sat right by the door so I could have the perfect view of her when I walk by. But all I saw on her desk was but a pencil. I just shrugged and walked off.

I got to my safety pin decorated locker and put my math textbook and my pencil case in there. I was about to close my locker, but I heard glass shattering from a door near me. I follow the sound of shattering glass and it brought me to the girls bathroom. I open the door and see all the stall doors open. Until I turn to my right. I can see Jade sitting in the corner, with a piece of glass in her hand, ready to dig it into her skin.

"Jade, no!" I shout as I run towards her. She looks up at me with tears in her eyes and doesn't drop the piece of glass.

"Jade, give me the glass" I cooed at Jade who still had tears coming out of her at rapid speed.

"No! You don't love me! Why do you care?" She shouts. At this point she was moving the glass closer to her wrist. I quickly but carefully remove the piece of glass from her hand, and throw it away.

"Jade, baby, what's wrong?" I say in a soft tone. I sit next to her and open my arms for her to lay on my chest.

She lays on my chest and cry's into it, while I rub her back. She looks up at me and begins to talk, "everyone hates me in this world. My brother is my dad's favourite and he hates me. My mother is never home and she hates my piercings. Tori thinks I have the perfect little life. But I don't. She has gotten every lead role since she has come here, and I'm stuck playing her stupid understudy. I just don't wanna be here on earth anymore. You can just leave. Stop pretending that you love me."

I looked at her, and my heart was breaking to pieces. I swatted her at the back of the head. "Don't you ever say that I don't love you. I love you more than anything in this entire world, and you know that" I say as she lays back down on my chest.

We sit there in silence for 10 minutes, till the bell rings. "How about we ditch the rest of the day and go to my house. I'll go tell the principal, while you clean yourself up, okay?" I say as she slightly nods.

I walk out of the girls bathroom, and head to the principals office to tell him that me and Jade are leaving.

After I tell the principal that we are leaving, I go back to the bathroom to go and get Jade.

I walk into the bathroom and see her on her phone. "You ready baby?" I ask her as she nods. We walk out of the bathroom, then out of school to my car.

I drive to my house and park into the driveway. I was about to get out of the car, when Jade spoke in a soft voice, "Y/n?"

"Yes baby?" I reply.

"Can you carry me?"

"Of course, babygirl" I say as she smiles.

I get out of the car and go over to Jades side. I open her door and she has her arms extended out like a 3 year old. I pick her up from the car and close the car door.

She cuddles into my chest as we walk inside, up the stairs, and into my bedroom. She took one of my hoodies and a pair of shorts and climbed into bed with me. I didn't leave her side for the rest of the night. I did anything she asked me to, whenever she wanted.

New chapter possibly coming out later!