Christmas party

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

It was the first day of Christmas break and you and Jade were on your couch, watching Christmas movies. Her back was against your chest, and the top of her head was below your chin. You had your arms around Jade. She would tease you slightly by pushing her ass against you every so often. You just smiled and kissed the top of her head.

JADES POV

It was the middle of the movie, and I was cuddling with Y/n, until I got a text. I picked up my phone from the table and it was a text from Tori. She was having a Christmas party later that night, and she was asking if we wanted to come. I groaned and threw my head back on Y/n's chest. "What's wrong baby?" She asked kinda concerned. "Toris having a Christmas party and she's asking if we wanted to go" I reply while still looking at my phone. "We're going" she says sternly as she pushes me off of her. "Whyyy" I whine as she heads upstairs.

I follow her to her room and I sit down on her bed, still complaining. "Because. I wanna get out of this house for once, and you need to need to learn how to get along with Tori" she replied. I looked at her and pouted. She turned around and she saw my puppy dog eyes, and walked over to me. She sat on my lap, straddling me, and pulled my chin up so I can look at her.

Y/N POV

You straddled her, and pulled her chin up to look at you. You looked her in her ocean blue eyes and said, "come with me to Toris tonight. Then when we get back home, I'm all yours" she slightly nods, but she's still pouting. "Now loose the pout" you add as she smiles and you get off of her.

You go to your closet and pick out some clothes. You pick out a plain black t-shirt, black high-waisted jean shorts and a black and white checkered belt to match.

Jade had some clothes at your house, since she was over mainly all the time. Since she had some clothes, she picked out a tight green top, a black lacy skirt and some black pantyhose.

Once you were both ready, you started heading down the stairs and out the door. You and Jade get to your car, and Jade runs to the drivers side, opening the door for you. "What are you doing?" You ask her with a slight smile. "Just taking advantage of what you said. Your still mine tonight right?" Jade asked while you got into the drivers seat closing the door. She runs to the passenger side and gets in, looking at you with a stern face. "Of course I am" you reply as that stern face turns into a joyful smile. You start the car and start driving.

While you were driving, your left hand was on the wheel, focusing on the road. But you right hand was on Jades thigh, slowly caressing it with your thumb.

You get to a red light, and you can see Jade staring at you from the corner of your eye. You ignore her for a bit, wanting to see what she'll do. She gets to impatient and grabs your chin to look at her, and she places her lips onto yours. You take your left hand off the wheel, and put it on her neck.

You make out for about 20 seconds till the red light turns green. You pull away and focus back on the road. She's still looking at you with a smirk.

As your rubbing her thigh, you playfully squeeze it to see what would happen. "Fuck" she whispered while biting her lower lip. You look at her for a sec, then put your eyes back on the road. "What wrong" you asked worried that you just hurt her. "You just turned me on." You look at her and your jaw drops to the floor. "That's at first" you say as she swats the back of your head. She laughs a little, and you pull up to Toris house.

You and Jade get out your car, and starts walking to the door. You were about to knock on it, when you look to your side and you don't see Jade. You turn around and see that she's still walking up the driveway very slowly. She's killing time. You walk over to her and grab her wrist, and start pulling her up the driveway faster. "No. I don't wanna go!" She complained while fighting to get out of your grip. "You have to or else I'm not your tonight!" You argued back still pulling her.