Christmas time with you

It was the last week before Christmas holidays. You just wanted to get out of school, to go to Jades and....you know.

You were in Sikowitz class, and he had mentioned something about a secret Santa. You wanted no part at all in it because you hated getting gifts, and giving gifts. So you just sat back and watched everyone else get their presents.

Also, Andre was pretty pissed off cause his music teacher gave him a bad mark on his Christmas song. He was so excited in the RV to write it, and give it to his teacher. But now, he's slouched in his chair, not talking to anyone.

Sikowitz made Jade, Andre, Cat, Tori, Robbie and Beck pick from a bin with their names in it. When Jade picked hers, she threw her head back on her chair, and groaned. You knew exactly who she got, but wanted to check the card just to make sure. You picked up the card and it read; Tori.

"Why did I have to get her" Jade whined to you as you were at her locker. You laughed a little to yourself, but she ended up noticing. "It's not funny" she says annoyed as she swats the back of your head. You groan faking your pain, as you hold the back of your head. She laughs to herself, and looks at you. She grabs your shoulders, and pulls you in. You put your hands on her waist, and you look at her in her ocean blue eyes. "Your such a baby" she says and smiles. "Your baby" you whispered in her ear, and give her a kiss. She smiled against your lips and pulled away. You pout at her pulling away, till she says, "I love you my baby." Your frown turned into a smile and you said, "I love you too."

The next day

The next day, you hadn't seen Jade anywhere. You texted her in the morning, asking her if she wanted a ride, but she said no.

You walk into school, and the halls are decorated with Christmas decorations. The railing had garland on them, classroom doors had wreaths, but your favourite was the big Christmas tree in the main hall.

Everyone was surrounded around the stairs. But not Jade, Cat and Tori. There was a band at the stairs, getting ready to play. You looked around a bit, but your eye caught Jade, Cat and Tori walking down the stairs. She was wearing a black coat and a Santa hat. The girls walked to the middle of the stair case and Tori started talking. You didn't hear a word she said cause your eyes were to busy on Jade.

Once Tori finally stopped talking, they all took off the jackets. Jade wore a short red Santa dress, with red knee high boots. They started singing Andres Christmas song, and you got turned on by how Jade was dancing. She looked at you and winked, when she had to turn around. You smiled and continued watching.

After the song had finished, Andres music teacher gave him an A for the song, and everyone cheered.

You walk over to Jade, dip her, and gave her a big passionate kiss. You pull away and Jade laughed a little. "What's so funny?" You asked while smiling. She pointed to your lips. You kissed her so hard, that her red lipstick was on your lips. You touched your lips and laughed when you saw the red on your fingers.

You look at her outfit, while your still dipping her. "Your outfit looks so nice" she smiles as she nods as a thank you. "I can't wait to see what's under them" her jaw drops, as she pulls you in for another kiss.

You pull her back up, and the group goes to lunch.

When you get to the lunch table, you sit down and Jade sits on your lap, still wearing the Santa outfit. Tori and Cat did the same. You put your left arm around Jades waist, and your right hand was on her thigh.

You caress her thigh for a few seconds, till you start moving it to her upper thigh. She was wearing pantyhose so you couldn't do anything to sexual, but you had something in mind.

Your hand goes under her dress, and you start massaging her clit. She put her hand on your arm and turns her head and goes to your ear. "Don't make it to obvious for what your about to do" you look at her with a smirk and whisper, "this is payback for what you did to me at Toris house" she sighs in surrender and takes her and off your arm so you can continue.

After about 30 seconds of massaging her clit, you noticed that there was a tiny hole in her pantyhose. You decided to rip it bigger so your fingers could fit in. You moved Jades underwear to the side, and she slightly nodded, meaning that you could do it.

After you saw her nod, you slipped your middle and ring finger inside of her slowly moving at a slow pace.

She let out shaky sighs and breaths here and there, not wanting to let out a moan.

Jade bit her bottom lip as you sped up your pace. You could see her struggling trying to keep herself from moaning. You pulled your fingers out, and she frowned wanting more, but you had a plan. "I'll be right back guys. I have to go to the bathroom" you say as they all nod. "Jade can you come with me and watch my bag for me?" You ask as you wink at her. "Sure" she says as you both go to the bathroom.

When you both got there, you locked the bathroom door with a key that you found in the janitors closet. You pin Jade against the wall and say, "now you can moan as loud as you want babygirl." As your saying this, your fingers were already inside of her, moving at a fast pace.

She lets out all of her moans she had built up inside of her from the table. You smiled as she moaned your name in pleasure.

You fingered Jade for 4 minutes. "Fuck....baby....I'm gonna" she came all on your fingers as she spoke between moans. You took your fingers out of her and put them into your mouth cleaning them off.

She pulled you in for a kiss, then pulled away saying, "I fucking love you."
"I love you too baby" you say back.

You both go back to the table, and Jades legs were shaking a bit. Tori notices and says, "Jade, are your legs okay?" Jade looked at her confused, till she looks at her legs then looks at you with a stern face. "Yep. Just a little cold" she says while still looking at you. You wink at her and she playfully rolls her eyes.

You put your arm around her, pretending to keep her warm. She puts her head on your shoulder, and everyone continues to eat lunch.

Thank you so much for over 500 reads!!!