Reward

Y/N POV

It was the next day at school and you and the same group were eating lunch. Rex was insulting Robbie and Cat was telling a weird story about her brother. So you, Jade, Andre, Beck and Tori were the only ones actually talking.

You and Jade were sitting next to each other and Jades hand was secretly on your thigh gently caressing it. You look at her and smile. She returns it with a smirk.

"What are you to smiling about" Andre asks. "Oh, nothing" You reply still looking at Jade. Beck and Andre still didn't know that you and Jade were dating, only Tori knew. You kept it a secret cause Jade wanted to. You didn't want to make her upset by telling anyone.

"Uh guys. Me and Y/n need to tell you something" Jade says while her face is turning red. You look at her and gave her the are you sure look. She nodded then continued, "me and Y/n are dating". Everyone went silent. You and Jade were slightly embarrassed. "I knew it!" Cat yells. "You guys have been so close to each other lately. We were expecting it to happen soon". Everyone nodded. You look at Jade then say, "excuse us. I need to give my girlfriend a little reward".

You were pulling Jade through the hallways of the school, then you finally reached the janitors closet. You open the door, push Jade in, close the door then lock it. You pin Jade against the wall, making her feel like a bottom, which she hated. "I'm so proud of you" you say as you kiss Jade.

You 2 stayed in the position for about 15 seconds, till Jade got sick of being a bottom. She spun you around so your back was against the wall, while not breaking the kiss. You both make out in a synchronized motion for about 3 minutes, till you pull away and you both walk out, returning to the others.

"What did you guys do?" Tori asked. "None of your business Vega" Jade snaps as you look down and chuckle a bit.

The bell rings and you all go to the classes you had after lunch. At the end of the day, you were so proud that Jade came through.

Probably gonna be a 3 month time jump in the next chapter ;)