From a whisper to a scream

You were at your house, in your bedroom. Your parents still weren't home from the business trip. You were in your bedroom, curled up into a little ball crying. Jade wasn't with you. You and Jade had gotten into a huge fight.

Flashback

You were walking out of your math class, going to your locker. Math was the only class you didn't have Jade in. While you were in math, the rest of the group was in science.

The science teacher wasn't here that day, so the group got a free period.

When you got to your locker, you put your math textbooks into it. As you were about to get your history books, you look over to Jades locker, and you drop your books. She had Beck pinned against her locker, making out with him. You slam your locker, which caused Jade to flinch and part from Becks lips to look at you.

She looked at you in your teary and hurt eyes. You couldn't believe that you caught her doing this, even though she said that she was done with Beck.

You turned around, walking away. But you felt a hand on your wrist. You turn around to see Jade with apologetic eyes. "Y/n. I am so sorry, I-" she was cut off by you starting to talk. "No. Your not sorry for kissing Beck. Your sorry cause you got caught." You get free of her grasp on your wrist, and you walk away.

Jade starts to follow you, but you turn around and yell, "stop following me like a lost puppy!" She stopped in her tracks and slightly nodded. You make your way to the black box theatre, and spend the rest of the day there.

End of flashback

As you were laying on your bed, letting out all of your tears, you got lost in your thoughts, thinking about what had happened.

Why would she do this?
She said that I was hers, and only hers.
Even I told her that no one else could have her, except me.
I loved her and she lov-

You were transferred back into reality by your phone beeping uncontrollably. You sit up and pick up your phone. It's Jade spamming your phone, wanting to talk. You scroll through all the unread messages. Some of them include:

Hey...

Can we talk?

I can explain what happened.

I fucked up.

Y/n please answer me.

Listen, I know I fucked up real bad. But I just wanna talk about what had happened.

PLEASEEEE! ANSWERRR!

At this point, she was starting to sound desperate. You got sick of all her spamming and all of her lies, so you put her on Do Not Disturb and shut off your phone completely.

You got back into a comfortable position. But this time, you were under your blanket, with your head on your pillow.

Since you had no one to cuddle with tonight, you grabbed a spare pillow from your closet and put it close to your chest, spooning it.

When you closed your eyes, all you can see is Jade kissing Beck being played over and over again in your mind. You toss and turn for a bit, trying to get the memory out of your head.

Once it is out of your head, you go back to snuggling your pillow, like your a 6th grade boy pretending it's their crush, and you end up falling asleep creating a fake scenario in your head.

JADES POV

I spent the rest of the day regretting what I had did. It got me so angry with myself, that I started punching lockers. Toris locker to be exact. I fucked up real bad, and I needed to fix this.