Meeting everyone

You and jade walked out of the library and you've never felt so happy. You were at the side of the girl who everyone is scared of.

There was about half an hour left of lunch, so jade thought that it would be a good idea for you to meet her friends. You were nervous about meeting new people, but since they were jades friends, you said it was ok.

When you and jade got to the lunch table, you saw jades friends sitting there. "Guys this is y/n. Y/n this is Cat, Robbie, Andre, Beck and Tori but I'm not really her friend" jade said quickly to get it over with. All of you said hi to each other. "Are you guys holding hands?" Tori pointed out. "You got a problem with that Vega?" Jade said annoyed and you laughed a little as you and jade sat down.

You guys talked about each other for the entire lunch period until the bell rang. But you and jade hadn't let go of each other's hand since the library.

JADES POV
Me and y/n didn't let go of each other's hands all of lunch. It felt weird when we went to other classes not feeling her hand around mine. My hand felt empty. I needed her. I put my head down the rest of the class since it was a work period and I finished everything. The teacher came to my desk and said that I can leave early. So I picked up my bag and left and waited at my locker for the bell to ring.

Y/N POV
When the bell rang, you ran out of the classroom to go to your locker, and hers. You got your new books from your locker and ran to hers. You saw her standing there waiting for you. You guys hugged for a minute and she slipped a yellow post it note in your back pocket. She left and winked at you. You took the note out of your pocket and it read, 'meet me at my house at 10. I know you know where I live ;)'. You smiled and looked up and saw that she had already left.

You didn't see jade for the rest of the day. When school ended, you drove home as fast as you could so you could get ready.

You took one look in the mirror to fix your hair, then went out the door to leave. You got into your car and left to jades house.