Beach day part 2

You and the group made it to the beach right on time. Beck and Tori came out of the car, and opened the door to the RV.

Cat immediately ran out to go to the bathroom. Robbie grabbed her bag, and we all left to the sand area. "Shoot. Guys I forgot my sunglasses in the RV. Imma go get them" Jade says to us. "Ok we'll meet you there" Andre answers.

We all start walking to the sand area, till you feel a hand on your wrist. It was Jade. "Can you wait out here for me. I wanna walk with you" she says in a innocent way. You smile and nod, as she runs into the RV.

She comes out with her sunglasses on her head. She comes over to you, and grasps your hand, and you walk over to the rest of the group.

You and Jade lay down your towels next to each other, while everyone else was in the water. "Imma go put my feet in" Jade says as you nod.

She puts her feet in the water, and you slowly creep up behind her. The rest of the group looks over and shakes their heads, as a sign for you not to do it. You obviously ignored them, and you tackle Jade into the water. Everyone backs up a bit knowing what was gonna happen.

Jade comes back up from underwater and looks at you with a stern face. "Run. Run fast and far" she says in a quiet voice. You start running and she's running after you. You never knew how fast she was. She caught up to you very quickly, and tackled you on the sand. She gets on top of you, and pins your wrists at the sides of your head.

Struggling to get out of her grasp, she leans down to your ear and whispers, "don't do that ever again." You look at her, as she come up from your ear. "Yes mommy" you say with a smirk as she gives you a peck on the lips, and she gets off of you.

You go to join the rest of the group in the water. Jade comes as well, since she's already wet. (FROM THE WATER). You get your body wet, so your refreshed. You catch a glimpse of Jade staring at you, while your putting water on your neck. You give her a smirk, then you walk walk to the towels.

You were laying down on your towel with your elbows supporting you up, waiting for Jade to come out of the water. You look ahead of you, and see a pale girl in a black bathing suit coming out of the water. Your jaw dropped when you realized that it was Jade.

She struts her way over to you and sits on her towel. Your still staring at her. "It's rude to stare" she says while fixing her top. "I'm not staring. I'm admiring" you say with a smirk, and she swats with back of your head. You hold the back of your head, whining, faking pain. She laughs a little then lays on crook of your neck, breathing in your scent. "Jade, stop smelling me" you laugh as you try to pry her head off from you. "No. You smell so good" Jade replies while laughing.

You ended up giving up, and letting Jade inhale your scent. About 3 minutes later, you realized that Jade was asleep on your chest. You gave her a kiss on the head, and let her lay there.

She woke up, and looked at you with her tired eyes. "How long was I put for?" She asked with a tired voice. "10 minutes" you reply still looking into her eyes. She sits up straight and fixes her hair. "Can you carry me to the water and GENTLY let me down?" She asked sounding like Cat with her innocent voice. You nodded and picked her up. (Think of you carrying Jade, like how you rock a baby to sleep).

You carry Jade over to the water. You go as deep as your waist, and you gently put Jade in the water. She puts her feet at the bottom and she pulls you underneath.

You look around for Jade, as you go up for a breath. You go back under, taking a bigger breath in, and you see Jade in front of you. The blue ocean really brought out her eyes. She grabbed your neck, and pulled you in closer to her, to the point where your stomachs were touching. You both came up for air, and Jade pulled your neck closer for a kiss.

You kiss for about 10 seconds till Jade pulls away and looks you dead in the eyes and says, "I love you." You looked at her with joyful eyes then said, "I love you too." You both went back to your towels.

————————————————————

After the beach, you were all sitting in Becks RV, talking about Andres Christmas song that he has to write.

You all got back to your houses. You stayed at Jades, since both of your guy's parents aren't home.

You guys were watching the scissoring on Jade tv in her living room, and Jade was snuggled into your arms. You gave her a couple kisses on the forehead here and there.

When the movie ended, Jade was already sleeping. You turned off the tv and carried Jade up to her room. You put her in her bed and you got in beside her. You pulled the blanket over the both of you, gave Jade another kiss on the head, then went to sleep.

Thank you so much for 327 reads!!!!!

And thank you for making this story on number 7 on #jadewest!!!!